- Deliver high quality stores according to brand store concepts.
- Supervise the construction of partnership stores and sis.
- Manage stores closures
- Follow up the shop in shop roll out and the orders/administration for the partnership stores.
- Coordinate construction works across all VF Brands in EMEA and all third-party installations, Develop and ensure completion of the construction quotations;
- Recommend and manage all repair and maintenance expenditures,
- Manage the department capital budget (managed space);
- Supervise and monitor the budgetary expenditures during each store build-out;
- Manage the store opening timeline and the weekly meetings with other departments;
- Supervise the ordering and installation of all third party service provider (tiles, lights, etc),
- Perform site visits,
- Price check all invoices for the constructions projects.
ACCOUNTABILITIES FOR THE PARTNERSHIP STORES:
Establish Project timeline upon plan completion or client/ sales requests.
Coordinate partnership construction works across EMEA.
Coordinate all third-party installations and service providers with the partner and/ or Landlords (architects, fixtures, external signs, lighting, flooring, graphics, mannequins, transports).
Double check and approve construction quotations (including fixtures, external signs, lighting, flooring, graphics, and mannequins).
Supervise fixtures production process & installation.
Price check invoices
Manage capital budget (Managed space budget).
Site visits (fixtures installation, handover).
Daily update of construction documents (S: folder, roadmap, etc).
Make sure store openings respect KPIs & SLA (brand/ design standards, budget and timings).
Update store database.
Manage post opening/ maintenance requests.
Manage external project managers
Costs/ Data Analysis;
ACCOUNTABILITIES FOR THE SHOP-IN-SHOP
Manage the sis roll out
- Approve fixtures quotations
- Supervise fixtures ordering
- Process invoices
- Manage capital budget (Managed space budget)
- Site visits
- Update store database
- Architect degree if possible, or Geometra
- Able to read Autocad files
- English Fluent – Italian: fluent
- Any other EU language represents a plus
- Microsoft office full package