Détail de l'annonce
DickiesLife is looking for an outstanding Senior Sales Manager B&M to join our team in Stabio, Switzerland.
Purpose and overall positioning of the role
The Senior Sales Manager will be responsible to spearhead execution against long term and seasonal key customer plans with DickiesLife National Accounts, Strategic Accounts and Distributors. As well as this, you will cascade our Brand Strategic choices (OGSTM) through Strategic account, field sales and distributors 1-3 year planning, supporting the holistic omnichannel logic to make the brand a key player in the area.
* Master Marketplace Strategy processes and principles and Sales Efficiency model to deliver qualitative results are achieved accordingly.
* Lead segmentation and differentiation strategy within the current and for future distribution building the base for sustainable growth.
* Leads and guides a structured selling process together with Sales Managers of your team and look for cross functional improvements and learnings.
* Recommends changes when needed to improve efficiency and commercial leadership.
* Suggest ways to further evolve sales tools, sample sets coordination, and tools (e-catalogue, B2B, reporting…).
* Plan, control and direct activities of the accounts to hit all different financial sales targets (seasonal prebook, monthly shipping, quarterly and yearly net sales).
* Utilize deep insights into business and consumer to sustain and grow business while proactively addressing issues and opportunities and making appropriate recommendations to sales management team.
* Connecting with Dickies Marketing department to co-develop and execute bespoke marketing campaigns for SKA B&M accounts across all territories.
* Ensure market and data analysis of respective accounts are done to support pricing strategy and quantify opportunities.
* Monitor together with Credit Department financial stability and payment discipline of accounts.
* Collaborate with Customer Service and influence where needed to make sure that monthly landing is maximized.
* Achieve sales revenue plans while executing against key customer strategies
* Manage the strategic account plan, ensure complete execution and align seasonal initiatives with Go To Market (GTM) strategy.
* Coordinates early pre-lines with product team to gather critical information on specific market trends.
* Lead seasonal and annual sales forecast through use of analytics, customer information, market trends and business insights
* Creates, maintains and shares order book analysis, brand sell thru, margin and turn performance along with competitive set analysis and collaboratively work to ensure optimal execution for the brand
* Performs other miscellaneous duties upon request.
* You are a Team builder, leading, inspiring and coaching a team of Sales Managers driving the wider virtual cross functional team.
* Elevate Sales team business acumen by reaching industry standards in terms of account management (process, financial approach, PLM, menu of services).
* Networking: Externally: establish and maintain top level contact with the management of existing and potential customers/ partners. / Internally (EMEA): be a source of solution and inspiration to empower collaborative workstreams with peers and managers across other functions and channels.
* Supervisor: Marketplace Director, DickiesLife EMEA
* Direct Reports: Sales Team Countries
What do you need to succeed? What is in for you?
* Passion for the brand and the lifestyle it represents.
* In depth relevant and progressive experience in Sales management and team management.
* Fluent in English, any additional foreign languages would be considered as a plus.
* Proactive and Leading by Example approach.
What is in it for you?
* Playing an active role to accelerate our growth within one of our emerging brands
* Joining an ambitious Sales team embedded into Dickies and VF, one of the largest, globally leading multi-brand organisations with great long-term career opportunities
* Purpose-led, international, fun and challenging working environment