Détail de l'annonce
For over 50 years Vans has been about the people that have made the brand “Off The Wall”. The people that chose this simple canvas shoe and adopted it to express themselves creatively. At the end of the day it’s not only about the product, it’s what those products mean that make the difference – what they mean to those of us who design, manufacture, and market them, and what they mean to you, our Vans family, who affix our personality to your own.
The DTC Assistant Buyer plays a key role within the buying function supporting the DTC Buyers in the daily operational needs, helping build balanced, commercial and innovative product ranges in-line with channel requirements.
What will you do?
* Developing understanding of the Skate market, suppliers, brands and competitors
* Tracking competitor activity in store and online documenting ranging, pricing, promotions etc.
* Understanding and interpret all market activity to drive Vans DTC product ranges forward to remain the number one Skate Brand
* Maintaining strong understanding of the Vans DTC customers & markets through regular In-store & online visits
* Assisting the Buyer with the delivery of analysis and preparation of future product strategies
* Reviewing together with Buying and Planning the analysis of business by style, delivery and category to understand prior performance and develop future goals
* Participating in range plan development
* Collaborating with Planning reviewing inventory buy positions highlighting any issues to Buyer
* Forward planning to ensure departmental critical path is followed; marketing/photoshoots, delivery flows, sign off & GTM meetings, sample management, buying system housekeeping & PIR management, cross functional information sharing milestones
* Supporting trading meetings as appropriate – samples, showcase new lines, Best & Worst sellers Collects info, data, prepares reports and presentations on consumer insights, market trends and competition, sales trends, KPI performances
* Reporting on fast and slow sellers, informing the team to ensure timely in-season trading decisions
* Supporting the Maintenance of the buy plans to ensure accurate and timely input
* Responsible for seasonal order uploads, order maintenance, creates purchase orders, reports and provides feedback on the order revisions to B&P team
* Ensuring that all product line lists and product sheets are correctly maintained in line with departmental critical path and deadlines
* Managing the co-ordination of seasonal samples and necessary information to enable seasonal meetings to run efficiently and make sure deadlines are met
* Ensuring sample availability for marketing, on-line, photography etc.
* Supporting the buyer in the preparation of seasonal product flows in line with departmental sign off
What you need to succeed?
* Bachelor Degree, preferably fashion related
* 1+ years experience in retail buying or product management role
* Passion for Vans and the lifestyle it represents
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products, above all Excel
* Strong business and financial analysis skills as well as retail math knowledge, including elements of mark up, margin, OTB, GMROI
* Fluent English
What’s in it for you?
* Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand
* Join a multi brand, multi countries organization to drive you career forward
* International, fun yet challenging working culture