Détail de l'annonce
Timberland is looking for a Senior Digital Designer, passionate about creating, designing, testing, and building best in class digital experiences.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Senior Digital Designer is instrumental in executing Brand’s digital strategy and supporting the achievement regional e-commerce targets, taking care of User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design & prototyping for our digital flagship store.
You will be responsible for designing visual and interactive content across all Timberland EMEA websites (i.e. homepage, landing pages, promotional content, for 14 sites and a total of 22 locales).
How you will make the difference…
The role requires a strong focus on execution and an outstanding expertise on digital design and prototyping. To achieve this you will:
- Take ownership of the UX/UI design process and tools for Timberland eCommerce – mobile-first design
- Perform conceptual design, wire-framing, prototyping, testing of user journeys and interactions, based on business and user requirements.
- Understand business direction and its impact on the application, providing relevant input. Making concrete, data-driven recommendations for change when necessary.
- Oversee the execution by supporting and monitoring third-parties agency activities, ensuring that the final product was created according to the design.
- Drive a customer first mindset within the organisation, with an atomic design & design system life-cycle methodology, with a holistic view in the key of customer experience.
- Provide guidance from a UX/UI perspective for the implementation of cross-regional content and Brand experiences
What you need to succeed:
- Proficiency in prototyping and wire-framing tools as well as photo edit & retouch, vector graphic design and video editing
- Ability to create media optimised for web and mobile consumption
- Working knowledge of CSS, HTML
- Very High attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability – to ensure urgent business needs can be accommodated
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Excellent communication skills, especially with internal team and business stakeholders.
- Language skills: fluent in English
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
Join the Timberland Family!
Founded in 1973, Timberland? is a global outdoor lifestyle brand. Best known for its original yellow boot designed for the harsh elements of New England, Timberland today offers a full range of footwear, apparel and accessories for people who value purposeful style and share the brand’s passion for enjoying – and protecting – nature.
At the heart of the Timberland brand is the core belief that a greener future is a better future. This comes to life through a decades-long commitment to make products responsibly, protect the outdoors, and strengthen communities around the world.