Détail de l'annonce
We are looking for a Salesforce Architect who will be responsible for designing and building consumer-centric solutions on Salesforce Marketing and Commerce Cloud.
Let’s talk about the role…
The Salesforce Architect will follow the different projects in the consumer domain from architecture and technical perspective. You will collaborate with engineers and developers on implementing solutions that fully integrate and cooperate with existing IT systems to solve CRM business requirements.
As part of the Digital Architecture team you will ensure any solution designed for a specific project is in line with the overall consumer architecture and roadmap.
How you will make the difference…
* Develop and document technical solution designs and specifications that satisfy the functional and non-functional requirements for consumer implementation projects, which are frameworks for change that allow adapting to future needs
* Work with a hands-on approach (getting into the details) in developing the solution designs that enable the integration of our Salesforce CRM systems with other applications
* Decompose technical solution specifications into work packages; document pre-requisites and dependencies for the work packages
* Explore uncharted grounds, innovate and architect new solutions through pilots and/or proofs-of-concept
* Evaluate the full-stack architecture of relevant applications and alternatives to ensure long-term sustainability, operational excellence, reliability and alignment with our Global Digital strategy
* Accountable for Digital architecture standards adherence and best practice implementation
* Accountable for all architecture-related risks within the solution area
* Participate in onboarding to review and validate project documentation including current state architecture, design specifications, business requirements, process flows and other supporting materials
* Provide recommendations regarding future development, including areas of concern with functional and application design
* Participate in design and working data model sessions, providing input to the development of functional and technical design documentation
* Support System and UAT Integration tests phases during the project execution.
What you need to succeed…
* You will have a strong experience with CRM platforms and implementing Loyalty programs
* You will have experience in designing and architecting solutions in line with GDPR
* You will know the processes in place on ecommerce (and preferably retail) applications capturing consumer profiles with a good understanding of my account and newsletter subscription journeys
* You will have experience with both Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform and be certified on one or both platforms
* You should have some experience with Mulesoft Anypoint as well as AWS cloud platform and Middleware technologies
* You will have knowledge of API and microservices technologies; and must know SOAP, REST and RAML
* You will work with Agile Methodologies and tools such as Jira & Confluence