Détail de l'annonce
VF is currently looking for a planning and allocation manager for its Kipling brand. This position is based in Bornem, Belgium.
* Owns the OTB Process for the DTC channels (Full price, Digital, Concessions, Outlet)
* Responsible for Inventory Targets & delivering department Retail Revenue & GM%.
* Accountable for developing Retail Assortment Plans while partnering with Buying (B&M manager)
* Responsible for sales & stock reporting & sharing it
* Responsible for the digital stock levels
* Takes part in BI & ERP software projects
* Line Management of the allocation team
* Maintains Sales & Stock Inventory budget, actualizing & re-forecasting to those budgets
* Plans and monitors basics & inventory levels.
* Initiate & execute all merchandise specific promotional activity.
* Regular meetings with planning & retail managers – Focus on inventory levels, execution of promotional activity and additional opportunities.
* Excess Planning for Kipling Outlet.
Financial Management & Reporting
* Plans and manages the sales, margin and turnover targets for the DTC channels
* Analyses business results to measure progress and to determine needed adjustments to execution strategies.
* Have up to date knowledge of Sales Performance/Budgets/Forecasts.
* Quarterly Business Recaps.
* Regularly update on OTB Status.
* Compilation & circulation of Weekly/Monthly & Quarterly Reporting Packages including commentary
* Ad Hoc projects or sales analysis.
* Communication of Buy Plans to the Retail Stores
* Development of Planning & Allocation Department (4 people)
* Training of team to elevate business acumen
* The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
* Education & Experience: Degree with 3-5 years Retail planning and/or allocation experience in a multi-store environment preferred.
* Language skills: Good English is mandatory (both written and spoken), Dutch / French an asset
* Analytical skills – ability to assess facts/results and make appropriate business decisions.
* Problem solving – think through and determine the most effective course of action.
* Planning skills – ability to install a sensible plan, evaluate the results and realistically forecast subsequent outcomes.
* Team-oriented – must partner with the buyer to strategize the season and implement the plan.
* Ability to lead, influence and function in a team. Impact – exerts influence on inventory decisions.
* Organizational skills and precision, structured approach.
* Excellent PC skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Customer focused
* Structure and precision
* Innovative thinking
* Analytical thinking
* Judgement & Maturity
* Achievement & Results
* Flexible working-hours
* 50% discount on our products
* Health & pension insurance
* Fitness area
From March 2019, our offices will move to Antwerp to a new state-of-the-art building, close to Berchem station.