Détail de l'annonce
We’re looking for an exceptional Inbound Logistics Specialist to join our EMEA Inbounds Logistics Team. This position is based in Bardon DC in the UK.
You may ask « Just who is VF? »
Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
Let’s talk about the role!
As the Inbound Logistics Specialist, you will be the primary go-to person for all inbound logistics flows for all active brands in EMEA from origin to EMEA Distribution Centers and other activities.
How you’ll make a difference..
- Act as first escalation point for operational inbound logistics issues called out by EMEA Distribution center’s teams.
- Collaborate actively with EMEA Supply chain operations teams to delivery operational Logistics Key Performance indicators.
- Maintain close coordination with VF Logistics team in Asia and Europe, to ensure efficient origin exit from manufacturing.
- Support the Inbound Logistics Operations team to deliver operational logistics performance for the inbound logistics flow into EMEA Distribution centers, covering all ship-modes (Ocean/Air/Express/Rail/Road).
Our Guiding Principles
- Live with Integrity – Be authentic and do the right thing, always
- Act Courageously –Think and act boldly
- Be Curious – Explore the world, learn and evolve
- Act with Empathy – Seek to understand and respect others
- Persevere – Persist and work together as One VF
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance-driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We just have one question. Are you in?