Détail de l'annonce
Purpose of Role:
The Supply Chain Trainee is responsible for the provision of data and analysis to the business in order to allow the effective management of Inventory levels, with a focus on the inbound.
The role is based in Stabio as part of the Timberland Operations Organisation.
The trainee will support the Operations Supervisor in the following tasks:
* Monitor inbound flow, highlighting risks and opportunities related to supply anticipation/delays impacting owned inventory and demand, working closely with sourcing and logistics departments to manage the timing and priority of inbound shipments around critical periods;
* Check and ensure data consistency and integrity between OPS inputs and system/reporting, highlighting and working with support team to fix issues;
* Support the direct shipment model, monitoring the status from purchase orders placed to vendors till invoicing to distributors, by cooperation daily with supply planning and customer service;
* Provide analysis of stock actuals versus forecast, calling out key drivers of variance vs expectation;
* Support the monthly S&OP cycle by preparing supply chain KPIs;
* Provide the sales teams with Inventory availability to support distressed deals and prepare quarter end jobber deals;
* Ad hoc analysis as necessary.
* Bachelor/Master degree in economics, business, management engineer or equivalent study;
* Preferably with one year working experience in an analytical role (not mandatory).
* Good knowledge of information systems and ability to work with high volume data. High proficiency in excel as a must, knowledge of VBA macros is a plus;
* Analytical with the ability to interpret and challenge complex data;
* Ability to collate and manipulate information in a meaningful manner with attention to details;
* Collaborative person, predisposed to personal relationships and team working, with good communicational skills;
* Flexible, in thinking style and in the ability to work within a dynamic working environment where priorities frequently change, whilst meeting key deadlines. Committed to work by objectives;
* Able to prioritise workload, also ability to liaise with other departments within the business, planning, DC, finance, DTC, CS;
* Fluent English both oral and written is mandatory.