Détail de l'annonce
Manages merchandising team responsible for executing store assortments at gender / category level for Timberland Retail Stores, Timberland Outlet Stores and the E-commerce Website.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, team player,with retail store work experience, excellent presentation skills, customer service minded, able to influence others, strategic thinker and experienced with multiple channels of retail.
* Ownership of all Store Assortments with a focus on creating the most profitable assortment;
* Contributes to and helps execute the Timberland GTM strategy;
* Accountable for the budget that is used to create all store assortments;
* Responsible for understanding and fulfilling individual store or country level product needs;
* Manages the forecast upload and monthly demand process;
* Drives in season management of the range to drive revenue and the trade the business in the proper way;
* Strives to incorporate the Timberland Purpose into all activities.
* Ensures the merchandising team is building assortments that profitable and fulfil local needs
* Partner with Timberland merchandising teams to ensure DTC product needs are met
* Work with Sr Mgr. Planning and Retail Finance team to ensure the product assortment is driving its portion of the P&L
* Review and manage the assortment in season to effect trade weekly
* Work with PSS partners to understand how their assortments can influence DTC assortments, and to align on four wall needs
* Works with Visual Merchandising to ensure the range will be presented in stores in the proper way
* Manages and develops a team of 5 Retail Merchandisers
* Able to influence others
* Can work in a group or independently
* Build key peer relationships
* Understand the stores P&L
* Able to think and act strategically
* Partners with Sr Mgr. Planning to build the OTB for each season.
* Manages forecast upload process to ensure it is accurate and done in proper way
PRIMARY LEVELS OF INTERFACE:
Timberland Merchandising Team, Planning Team, Allocation Team, Store Teams, Operations Team, Visual Merchandising Team.
* 5 – 7 years or more in a similar size merchandising role, managing multiple channels;
* Strong assortment planning skills;
* Confident in presenting to larger groups;
* Delivers passion and energy to team;
* Acts as an ambassador of the brand;
* Able to influence others;
* Retail Full Price Store / Outlet Store background;
* Competent in Excel.