Détail de l'annonce
The Brand and Sales Director is responsible for defining and executing the Brand strategy in EMEA in line with the Global brand strategy. He/she will lead Product, Sales and Marketing to build a consumer focused strategy that will enable the achievements of financial targets and ensure the right brand positioning at an EMEA level.
He/she will also be involved in evolving the organisational structure to reflect the Brand growth strategy.
* Working together with the Global Office to define distribution growth strategy and financial plan for the brand.
* Revenue and gross margin ownership across all categories.
* Definition of seasonal sales strategies and GTM approach for all categories in line with the US Anchor Brand
* Proactive influence of product engine both in Europe and US to ensure European product needs are covered.
* Evolve organisational structure to reflect growth strategy.
* Maintain close customer relationships to top EMEA customers, in collaboration with the Anchor Brand.
* Work with Finance and Operations to ensure optimal alignment of the financial, demand planning and shipping plans.
* Elevate, through adequate merchandising, our consumer experience in all channels of distribution within the market place.
* Key interface between Europe and Global product team. Ensure the EMEA product range meets the market needs, including selecting the line from the global range, ensuring correct pricing, maintaining the line list. Develop the long term strategy and growth plans.
* Lead cross functional communication and collaboration.
* Determine, in collaboration with the Anchor Brand, account segmentation & differentiation plans for the product line. Provide channel, tier, and account input into marketplace capacity and insights.
* Use key market trends and customer insight to ensure the right product positioning.
* Lead regular market visits and meet with key customers.
* Build marketing vision & strategy with the anchor brand to ensure sustainable and profitable business growth as well as global consistency and local relevancy.
* Manage and own advertising budget within brands’ P&L to maximize ROI and achieve financial plans; fueling top line sales and maximizing margin / operating income.
* Lead marketing team in HQ and in the countries to raise brands awareness / maintain image and ensure best in class pan-EMEA / Key Accounts / local markets integrated sales & marketing plans, tools and creative assets.
* Lead and develop his/her team, work on talent development, succession plans, recommending the right organizational set up and training activities.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
* University degree in Business Management desired
* A minimum of 10 years in apparel / sportswear on the EMEA market
* Deep knowledge of the sporting goods and/or outdoor industry and values will be considered as a plus
* Good understanding of active outside consumers and preferably be an active outdoor/outside enthusiast
* Good in building relationships