Détail de l'annonce
We’re looking for an outstanding Product Merchandising Manager to join our The North Face team in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
THE NORTH FACE: « We dare to lead the world forward through Exploration »
The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. Founded in the counter culture of Berkeley, CA in 1966 we have a long and storied legacy of enabling exploration, protecting our planet, and creating iconic and technically advanced product.
Our culture is born from the spirit of the Explorer and infuses everything we do. We love wild places. We spark curiosity. We dare to disrupt. We create communities. And we lead with integrity. We are a community of explorers and are constantly looking for new ideas, places and people to connect with.
The North Face is part of VF Corporation who guides powerful brands that are fueled by insights and innovation that put us at the heart of our consumers’ lives. Many of our brands lead their respective categories, and some have risen to iconic status.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Product Merchandising Manager Urban Exploration is responsible for driving the category vision & strategy market-wide and working with their cross functional partners across the integrated marketplace to drive well-informed assortment and business strategies.
Will be responsible for creating compelling seasonal product assortments for the EMEA marketplace in their assigned consumer territory.
Drives assortment direction and business results focused on category consumer right assortments to ensure a holistic, premium, differentiated and elevated marketplace.
They will closely partner with the Global Merchandising, Global Product, Regional Product, Regional Sales, Direct-to-Consumer and Marketing teams, to ensure close adherence to the seasonal strategy, financial targets, and brand vision.
We expect that our Product Merchandising Manager will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Seasonal EMEA merchandising assortment strategy
* Go to Person for all interactions will Global Merch Engine
* Strategic plan guidance | financial plan target setting
* Marketplace segmentation strategy development and execution
* Channel-specific big ideas and curated assortments
* Regional Line adoption in collaboration with global merch and other regions
* Pricing and margin guidance
* Milestone forecasts
* Market travel and marketplace insights
* Support Sales with educational tools and presentations for sell-in support
* Flow strategy at style/color level
* Quick turn logowear strategy and in-season management
* Seasonal hind sighting and assortment analytics
* Storytelling support for digital, in-store and brand marketing teams
How you’ll make a difference…
* You have 5+ years of experience in branded merchandise/development/retail buying.
* You have a bachelor of Arts: Merchandising, Product Management, or Business Preferred or equivalent combination of years of experience and education preferred
* You have strong communication skills both verbal and written, strong cross functional collaboration skills required
* You have a strong presentation skills, proven ability to influence internal and external business partners and customers
* You have a strong understanding of assigned marketplace, including regional differences, across diverse channels of distribution
* You have the ability to play an integral role within a broader cross-functional team, to build consensus, connect department and individual expectations to the company vision, and achieve results across a variety of distinct groups.
* You have strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines
* You have experience in strategic planning, combined with knowledge of retail sales analysis and interpretation of data to identify opportunities
* You have experience in product forecasting and/or statistical modelling (a plus)
* You have an understanding of product development and manufacturing process (a plus)
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!