Détail de l'annonce
For over 50 years Vans has been about the people that have made the brand “Off The Wall”. The people that chose this simple canvas shoe and adopted it to express themselves creatively. At the end of the day it’s not only about the product, it’s what those products mean that make the difference – what they mean to those of us who design, manufacture, and market them, and what they mean to you, our Vans family, who affix our personality to your own.
What will you do?
The eCom Merchandiser is responsible to define and execute our merchandising and product content related activities across the Vans EMEA websites, supporting the eCom Merchandising Manager. Your responsibility will be to support the execution of business strategies to drive growth and help ensuring that our sites trade at the fullest potential to achieve our business goals.
* Support eCommerce Merchandising Manager in handling one or more of the Vans product genders and/or categories
* Partner with eCommerce Merchandising Manager to ensure proper visibility of products in category pages and support testing on product sorting
* Partner with Buying, Planning and Allocation teams to ensure products are available on time and inventory levels meet the demand of consumers and launch dates
* Manage product sequencing on all main navigational pages according to eCommerce content calendar, product performance indicators and global navigation
* Continuously optimize on-site search, and cross and up-sell opportunities
* Support eCommerce Merchandising Manager in planning eCommerce content calendar from a merchandising perspective & brief and collaborate with interactive marketing/creative team to ensure creative assets meet commercial needs
* Support eCommerce Merchandising Manager defining content needs for key commercial activities and work with interactive marketing team to plan and execute them
* Make sure products are available and set-up correctly for email and site updates, including homepage updates and content refreshes for EMEA relevant stories
* Manage product guides and landing pages and plan & execute weekly/monthly updates
* Support weekly, Monthly and Seasonal KPIs and Reporting
* Analyse website search results and work with the eCommerce Merchandising Manager to manage search redirects, synonyms/substitutions and promote actions to drive conversion and maximize consumer demand
* Run ad hoc analysis and trends’ research
* Support in frontend site checks in all countries for hard launches, special promos & sale activities
* Stay up to date on digital technology experiences & new innovative capabilities
* Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Support site maintenance activities and merchandising enhancements
What you need to succeed?
* 3+ years’ experience as similar role in eCommerce
* Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication. Other languages will be a plus
* Strong analytical skills
* Excel Skills (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or another analytical tools experience is a plus)
* Quick with learning new tools and platforms
* Competitor and commercial awareness
* Ability to communicate effectively, work well with a team and have a positive attitude
* Ability to develop relationships with other departments
* Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Passion for Vans and the lifestyle it represents
What’s in it for you?
* Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand.
* Join a multi-brand, multi-countries organization to drive you career forward
* International, fun yet challenging working culture