Détail de l'annonce
We’re looking for an outstanding Digital Marketplace Specialist to join the Digital Channel Management team of VF Corporation in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Digital Marketplace Specialist is responsible for driving the execution of digi tal marketplace assortment strategy on 3P sales platforms, for the diversified and sustainable growth of our brands.
* Driving the execution of a 3P product segmentation strategy to steer our brands’ presence and growth across digital marketplaces
* Creating a cross-functional framework for day-to-day management of 3P marketplace assortment, with a consumer-centric approach in close collaboration with brands central and local teams.
* Analysing data insights in order to continuously map and monitor our brands’ product presence within the 3P marketplace landscape (e.g. sellers and listing count)
* Using data to identify gaps and opportunities (e.g. distribution leaks) and supporting our brands in taking action accordingly
Your direct stakeholders:
Internal: Group Digital KA team, Brand Sales Teams (central and local), VF Legal team
External: Online marketplace insights provider(s)
How you’ll make a difference:
* You have a University Degree
* You have 5+ years’ experience in a brand sales/eCom (or equivalent) role
* You are fluent and able to communicate clearly in English (written and spoken)
* You have strong Analytical Skills
* You have strong Project Management skills
* People love working with you due to your cooperative working style
* You have a propensity for multi-tasking
* You have a deep understanding of the challenges related to fashion e-com business
* You have a great sense of ownership, organization, attention to detail and high level of accuracy
* You are a wizard in MS Office, especially in Excel
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks and fruit
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you! We expect that your cv and cover letter will be written in English.