Détail de l'annonce
For over 50 years Vans has been about the people that have made the brand “Off The Wall”. The people that chose this simple canvas shoe and adopted it to express themselves creatively. At the end of the day it’s not only about the product, it’s what those products mean that make the difference – what they mean to those of us who design, manufacture, and market them, and what they mean to you, our Vans family, who affix our personality to your own.
As Junior Digital Account Manager, you will be focused on one of our key strategic partner, Zalando, and you will take sales responsibility for the assigned categories.
This role will support the implementation of the brands strategic orientation, maintenance of customer relationships as well as the expansion of the business respecting the EMEA account segmentation and distribution guidelines.
What will you do?
- Master the digital market environment establishing a clear understanding of account strategies, consumer profiles and buying trends.
- Create, present and review long term category plans for Zalando in sync with brand and distribution strategy.
- Drive execution vs. plans, by managing a seamless Go to Market process and maximize business opportunities.
- Manage the monthly/quarterly/yearly gross to net for the assigned categories.
- Show result driven attitude by analyzing sales, performance by division, item, informing future order planning, maximizing opportunities and improve financial performance.
- Demonstrate strong business acumen by driving sell through analysis process, supporting a tight in season order book management.
- Provide the organization with key learnings and creative recommendations to maximize the account performance, in sync with long range plan.
- Provide requested ad hoc analysis to the team and the Sr. Management.
- Support the development of the account/channel right activation strategy within the EMEA marketplace.
- Work closely with all business stakeholders (merchandising, wholesale/ brand marketing, operations, sales analysis, customer service…) on a cross functional mindset and attitude.
- Managing of Samples.
What you need to succeed?
- University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Business or economics.
- 5+ years’ experience of account management with major sport lifestyle brands.
- Passionate and informed about digital transformation in the industry and beyond.
- Must have technical knowledge or understanding of lifestyle apparel and accessories categories. Merchandising experience is a plus.
- Must have experience with and understanding of action sport consumers and preferably be an active sports participant.
- Must be very good in creating strong relationships within the team, brand and external with the customer.
- High energy, goal oriented and driven individual.
- Analytical and strategic mindset and attitude.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand.
- Join a multi brand, multi countries organization to drive you career forward.
- International, fun yet challenging working culture.