Détail de l'annonce
The ASPOM agency, European executive search specialist in Sport, Lifestyle & Digital, is recruiting for Fox Head Europe an Export Sales Manager EMEA based in Barcelona.
Fox Racing is the global leader in motocross and mountain biking gear and apparel. They outfit the world’s best competitive athletes and enthusiasts with products that combine innovation and style, rooted in the brand’s original competitive motocross spirit. From moto gear to apparel and outerwear, everything they make is developed with the rider in mind.
The candidate will have:
- To build strong and sustainable business agreements for distribution and growth of Fox Head products (in all categories) in regional territories in EMEA.
- To initiate and sustain positive commercial partnerships that provide Fox Head brand development and sales growth platforms for the long term future.
- To negotiate and execute detailed contractual agreements that provide Fox Head stable and definitive distribution platforms in regional markets and emerging territories.
- To manage the evolution of distribution in order that Fox Head maintains the highest level of brand representation possible in regional and emerging markets.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Management of Sales growth within export markets in Europe
- Customer management of existing distributors – contractual and commercial
- Development and evolution of business plan and distribution partnerships in new and emerging territories
- Contractual appointments and induction of new Distributors
- Sales management of all product categories within distributor territories
- Budget development and performance analysis of the Distributor group
- Sales Analysis and Reporting to GM Europe
- Contractual negotiations and execution
- Negotiation and agreement on commercial annual terms and conditions
- Ensuring distributors maintain marketing and brand investment profiles in accordance with Company Sales strategy.
- General communication and support
- Assisting Distributors with brand support, Event Tools and Promo Items
- Attending Distributor Sales Conferences and Trade Shows, cost planning & organization
- Sales of in-season and re-order products
- Invoicing and account maintenance on SAP
- Filtering and sharing distribution requests
- Customs queries, counterfeit queries
- Regular territory visits to monitor and assess brand distribution penetration, to monitor and assess Distributor infrastructure and domestic sales and back findings.
- Reporting on buys, comparing with relevant sales histories
- Products Info release internally to FHE and external to Distributors
- Clearances/At once sales of old/extra stocks to Distributors
AREA MARKET MANAGEMENT
- Build a strong and sustainable distribution and growth of Fox and Shift products across all categories in area South Europe and Distributors
- Manage the evolution of distribution to maintain the highest level of brand representation in the area and distributor markets
- Perform regular market analysis and competitors benchmark to develop proposals targeting future opportunities for Fox and Shift per category
- Draw up dealer’s profiles and classification of dealers according to European and Global dealer segmentation strategy
- Develops together holistic marketing strategies with trade marketing department, identifying key Shop-in-Shop dealers to accelerate furture growth by product segment – hardgoods attack
- Set up action plans in accordance with company global strategy
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA Degree or similar
- 3+ year of Distributors/Sales experience preferably in MX/MTB/Action sport industry.
- Excellent negotiation skills, able to work successfully with diverse groups/Cultural intelligence
- Excellent communication skills clearly and concise by email, telephone and face to face
- Ability to analyse and configure reports
- Ability to travel frequently
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability in aligning key leaders in support of the function’s vision, strategy and key initiatives.
- Target driven and used to work towards tight deadlines
- Proven ability to cope with a highly demanding environment
- Excellent time management skills
Fox Head Europe is a fast growing company that continues to push limits, defy boundaries and pursue continuous innovation. They offer an attractive compensation package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and a “wide open” atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Fox employee shares the goal of making every ride a great one. If this sounds like you – we invite you to send your CV to email@example.com or to answer directly on www.aspom.com