Détail de l'annonce
As part of the transformation of the group, we are looking for an E-Commerce EMEA Director M/F. This position will be based in Nice, France.
Launched in 1946 under the name La Spirotechnique by French explorer Jacques Cousteau, Emile Gagnan and Air Liquide, Aqua Lung designs and produces a broad range of scuba diving equipment for recreational and professional use. Having gained global recognition in diving under the brands Aqua Lung and Apeks, the company successfully forayed into several other aquatic equipment markets (including free diving, snorkeling, fitness and competition swimming). Aqua Lung is a historical expert in scuba diving and has expanded its offering to complementary areas such as swimming, aqua fitness and free diving.
Directly reporting to the EMEA Sales Director of the group, with his approval, and together with the E-Commerce Director USA, you are responsible for defining the Global E-Commerce commercial strategies and development focuses of all brands. In this context, you are working closely with the Vps/Managing Directors of the regions as well as with the functional departments of the organization, in accordance with the culture and values of the group.
This position includes the supervision of the D2C, Market places, and Digital Key Accounts dedicated teams.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
– Building an integrated E-commerce strategy which smoothly intertwines with the other sales channels and with the marketing strategy of the group, D2C, Market places, Digital Key Account,
– Drawing an inventory of the existing Digital Key Accounts so as to classify them and decide on the best strategy to be implemented,
– Recruiting your Digital KAM team and supporting its development,
– Collaborating with the E-commerce Director USA on the development and optimization of the online sales platform,
– Organizing and supervising the commercial and technological competitive watch,
– Ensuring the implementation of the appropriate security policy in terms of tools and data exchange protection,
– In order to measure the performance of the website and to support the development of online sales, determining the best sales management and data analysis indicators,
– Ensuring the listing of the offer/mix on the identified specialized marketplaces and managing its evolution,
– Together with the marketing department, building the appropriate digital communication policy, and selecting the most interesting social networks so as to develop the targeted communities,
– Developing action plans and managing the evolution of the site in order to develop sales,
– Organizing the necessary human, financial and technical resources so as to implement the e-commerce strategy, upon the validation of the EMEA Sales Director,
– So as to monitor the development of your department, implementing and completing the necessary commercial management dashboards to report key data to the Commercial and General Management.
Required skills, Education & Experience:
- Analytical and organizational skills,
- Mastery of tracking/analytical tools,
- Strongly results-oriented and an ability to quickly translate objectives into action plans,
- Perfect knowledge of the management and optimization of e-commerce sites,
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and French, a third language is a plus,
- Master’s degree in business administration/sales,
- Minimum 5-year experience in a similar role in an international group preferably within the sport/sporting goods/Equipment industry,
- Experience in Sales Direction (outside Digital),
- A previous good knowledge of Sales Force Commerce cloud is a real plus.
You are motivated by the prospect of joining a group in full transformation and taking on a strategic and operational role. You are results-oriented and a great team player with excellent communication skills.
Please send your resume and application letter applying exclusively on this page to the attention of Carole Diger. Thanks.