Détail de l'annonce
Our world is changing, and our consumers are moving more and more digital.
As a result, our digital channels are becoming the starting point for consumers to engage with our brand – in our own E-Commerce and our digital eco-system which spans across the leading- and fastest growing European Digital Partners and Top Digital Key Accounts (“Digital Titans”), marketplaces, pure players and verticals. Fuelled by our Digital Titans business and strategic acceleration, we believe our digital commerce channels are our single biggest growth opportunity to achieve our 2024 company growth ambition.
Purpose and overall positioning of the role
Drive and support our transformation with the leading- and fastest growing European Digital Partners, Top Digital Key Accounts and E-Commerce business for DickiesLife.
Focus of this newly created role will be on all digital channels, including Zalando, Asos and our .Com with the key objective to create and implement new ways of working to elevate our Merchandise Planning aligned with the fast-paced digital business.
You will be responsible for merchandise planning including all inventory management and trading activities, cross-functional go-to-market alignment, on-site execution and performance tracking.
As Digital Merchandiser you will play a key role to further strengthen and develop our mutually beneficial and long-term partnership with Digital partners for DickiesLife in EMEA and support the growth of our .com business.
- Lead and establish best-in-class digital Merchandising Planning process fully aligned with our overall brand strategy, positioning and with the seasonal merchandising strategy;
- Full ownership to manage the performance of the defined assortment, working closely with a cross-functional team dedicated to the Zalando, Asos and our eCommerce business;
- Manage Zalando Partner Program project;
- Work alongside Zalando Category team to bridge capability needs to operate weekly trading requirements;
- Work cross-functionally to optimise operations in order to ensure smooth, efficient physical and digital processing of inventory;
- Full alignment with overall go-to-market calendar to ensure seamless execution and strong accelerated growth;
- Set standards of trading and inventory management processes and deliver best practices to be shared across our cross-functional teams;
- Evaluate and develop trading opportunities (tools, pilots) proposed by Digital key accounts;
- Proactively proposing continuous improvements in trading processes and tools in collaboration with digital key accounts counterparts to reach trading excellence and best-in-class inventory management execution;
- Constantly striving for innovation and to optimise ways of working by contributing in setting up new processes, tools and report.
What you need to succeed?
- 2+ yrs. of relevant work experience with proven track record in Merchandising Planning or equivalent Business Planning role
- Relevant Merchandise Planning experience within a fast-paced retail business, ideally a multi-branded eCommerce retailer
- Deep understanding of the fast-paced digital environment and merchandising success factors on digital platforms
- Excellent analytical skills
- Outstanding business- and financial acumen
- Consumer-first, data savvy and brand-driven mindset
- Highly performance driven and result-oriented team player who is getting things done
- High maturity in managing organisational complexity and effective communication
- Strategic and operational decision-making
- Language skills: fluent in English and preferably min. one more EU language
What is in it for you?
- Playing a key role to accelerate our digital growth within one of our emerging brands
- Joining an ambitious Digital team embedded into Dickies and VF, one of the largest, globally leading multi-brand organisations with great long-term career opportunities
- Purpose-led, international, fun and challenging working environment