Détail de l'annonce
Kipling is looking for an outstanding Sales Manager Benelux to join our team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and Antwerp, Belgium. You will implement key strategies, plans and drivers towards achievement of agreed targets and objectives within our business categories across the Benelux Sales Account Portfolio.
You will work closely with the Senior Country Manager Northern Europe and develop and successfully execute agreed sales and distribution GTM plans within defined Benelux regional accounts, Key accounts and Online pure players.
You will manage, inspire, motivate and develop the Regional Sales team and agents, whilst driving key business growth and development with the Benelux regional accounts.
Your primary accountabilities
* Building and managing a strong and successful regional sales team.
* Train, develop, motivate, manage, monitor and appraise all direct reports (4).
* Develop and execute mid and long term strategic sales plans for Benelux.
* Determine and drive sales force objectives and targets in agreement with Senior Country Manager Northern Europe and in accordance with Benelux & EMEA Annual Growth Plans.
* Promote the selling of relevant product ranges, upholding product distribution strategy and ensure the Benelux Sales Team provide guidance for range selection in order to achieve optimum distribution within the agreed segmentation policy and Kipling strategy.
* Leading and driving the sales team in getting the new business/distribution needed to reach adequate level of customers/appointments per season per rep and in accordance to the Kipling strategy.
* Where appropriate, propose pricing and discount terms that will develop business at a margin level compatible with requirements and, upon internal approval, implement with sales Team.
* Lead and drive the seasonal product assortment, segmentation and forecast process with the sales team.
* Closely monitor account credit status and work with salesforce, Credit Control and Customer Service to minimize outstanding debt and Credit-held orders.
* Liaise, co-operate and co-ordinate, specifically within the following departments; Customer Service, Credit, Marketing/Merchandising and Operations/Planning.
* Provide monthly turnover forecasts liaising with customer service for product availability.
* Submit weekly, monthly & quarterly sales reports, highlighting top-line sales performance information by region and total Benelux business overview, identifying any opportunities/Key issues, in agreement with Senior Country Manager Northern Europe
* Provide full year and seasonal sales projections for whole of Benelux.
* Provide regular feedback to the Management team covering the marketplace, competitor activity and product development.
* Drive the consumer Brand experience within the key Regional Accounts through owning the development of in store Brand presentation together with Senior Country Manager Northern Europe.
* Through regular field accompaniment visits, offer support to direct reports and develop a working relationship with key stake holders. Attend key meetings and identify and execute against business needs and incremental opportunities.
* Drive the monthly and seasonal GTM process across the sales team and account base.
* When requested, although not as a primary job function, support Senior Country Manager Northern Europe in responsibilities that stretches beyond Benelux borders to the Region as a whole.
* Any other duties as assigned to the Job Holder within the Job Holder’s capabilities.
* Education; Bachelor’s degree, Master would be an advantage.
* Minimum of 5 years working experience in sales, with a minimum of 2 years team management responsibility.
* Strong knowledge of the outdoor and apparel, bag and key account industry is an advantage.
* Good communication skills in Dutch, English and French (verbal and written)
* Shown strong influencing skill to work across a complex matrix organization.
* Ability to work at a strategic level.
* Task orientated.
* Strong relationship, management and negotiation skills.
* Strategic and analytical mind-set.
* Ability to prioritize and plan.
* Team player / Motivator.
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you! We expect that your CV and Cover Letter will be written in English, since this is our common language.