Détail de l'annonce
For our VF office in Pederobba (TV) we are looking for a Customer Service Team Leader for the brand Napapijri.
The purpose of the role is to manage the activities of the Customer Service team to ensure the highest levels of customer service are attained and sales order book conversion is maximised, while consistently achieving departmental and company KPIs.
This person will implement, manage and drive improvement to VF customer service procedures & policies. They will supervise, coach and mentor members of their Customer Service team and develop strong relationships with key and strategic customers. Within the Customer Service team and cross functionally, they will lead and develop continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the customer experience and sales order book conversion, as well as establishing internal and external Service Level Agreements and appropriate performance metrics.
Actively participates in projects and working parties, or carries out any other duties that may be outside the standard remit, that will benefit the individual, the Department or the Company as a Whole.
Order Book Management: Work with all internal (credit control, sales managers, warehouses etc.) and external stakeholders to ensure the order book is always up to date and accurate, and that orders are shipped and invoiced as soon as possible within the correct timeframes
Customer Relationship Management: Actively develop good working relationships with Key account contacts to ensure positive ongoing partnerships
All Aspects of Staff Management: Day to day operational management of the Customer Service Team to ensure the Customer Experience is of the best standard possible. Ensure ongoing high morale, engagement and commitment within the team
Reporting: Compiles, collates and reviews a wide range of reports and feedback on a regular basis and uses this information as the basis for strategic review of both current statuses and long term improvement
Continuous Improvement: Work cross functionally, both internally and externally, to identify opportunities that will improve the Customer Experience and lead to gains in efficiency and effectiveness.
Open Order Book Management:
- Has the timely conversion of the open order book as a top priority
- Identifies and resolves issues and patterns with customers, team members, other departments or processes that negatively affect open order book conversion
- Actively pursues collaboration with all areas of the business involved in fulfilling customer orders, ensuring that all possible hurdles to timely invoicing are removed
- Identifies and agrees areas of improvement with the Customer Service Manager
Customer Relationship Management:
- Establishes and maintains high quality service standards to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Knows and understands their customers, their importance and the difference needs from one customer to another
- Ensures that any complaints are managed and dealt with quickly
- Inspires, coaches, and develops the team to exceed brand experience standards
- Provides outstanding leadership to the team, generating high levels of motivation and commitment to deliver results
- Provides coaching and development to their team and ensures that the area is constantly striving to develop
- Recruit, train, retain, and develop team members of a high standard ensuring they have the right skills and behaviors to drive the team forward
- Ensures adequate training for all employees in customer service necessary to perform the job
- Create a constructive competitive environment amongst the team
- Creates an environment of ‘winners’ by celebrating success and giving recognition.
- Conducts appraisals and provides regular, specific feedback that the team can use to continuously improve performance and drive development
- Understands when to reach out to HR for support in more complex cases
- Encourages feedback and ideas from their team
- Ability to manage difficult people issues objectively
- Promotes fairness and consistency in all areas of people management
- Promotes a culture of accountability and continuous improvement
- Appreciates the value of reporting as a tool to identify weaknesses in performance both at a team and individual level
- Is able to identify key areas of the team to monitor and the best methodology in which to do this
- Implements wide ranging reporting to ensure that all key areas of the team are monitored
- Is able to review key information obtaining from monitoring activities etc and use it as a basis for strategic review
- Is always looking to drive further improvement in service and efficiency with their team
- Works collaboratively and inclusively with peers, superiors and their team to identify areas where improvements can be made
- Has an open and creative mentality
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent in English and Italian (both written and spoken)
- Knowledge of any other European language will be considered a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications, especially Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task in a fast environment
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Diplomacy and ability to manage conflicts
- Able to direct and motivate a team
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Training, coaching, influencing & people development skills
- Educated to a good standard of numeracy & literacy.
- Ability to prioritize day to day workload
- Assign and oversee daily Customer Services activities and projects
- Oversee the training of all new hires within the Customer Services team
- Manage Customer queries, issues or escalations with tact, empathy and professionalism
- Develop/implement metrics to ensure the Customer Services team is efficient and responsive
- Ability to appraise Customer Service team and implement and manage Customer Service staff performance plans
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as training documents and procedure manuals
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with all parties including customers and colleagues
- Ability to highlight issues and suggest solutions or options
- Ability to implement, document and review harmonised processes
- Available to travel nationally and internationally
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in hands on management of a Customer Services team and/or Customer Experience team.
- Degree or equivalent studies from a technical school; or previous related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working effectively in complex global organizations, satisfying the needs of diverse constituents, and often working under the pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Experience in developing Customer Service team members