Job Title: Seasonal eCommerce Customer Service Advisor (Spanish speaking)
Contract: Fixed Term (30/11/20 – 28/02/21)
Location: Remote working from home (in or around Nottingham area)
Working Hours: 36.25 per week between 8am – 6pm , Monday to Friday
Hourly rate: Meets National Minimum Wage
We are looking for a Seasonal eCommerce Customer Service Advisors fluent in Spanish and English to join our multibrand eCommerce Customer Service team based in Nottingham, UK.
Who we are… the Global Company behind some of the world’s most iconic lifestyle brands including the likes of The North Face, Timberland, Vans, Eastpak, Kipling, Altra, Dickies, Smartwool, Icebreaker and Napapijri.
A bit about the team….Our aim is to consistently deliver world class customer service and we never lose sight of our goal – our customers are the focus of everything we do here! From email to phone in a multitude of languages, we’re on hand to offer care to all our customers to make sure they have a fun and enjoyable shopping experience with us.
We’re an energetic, innovative and forward thinking team and always looking for new ideas to delight and wow our customers.
A bit about the role….The eCommerce Customer Service Advisor (CSA) is our first point of contact with our customers, handling queries regarding the eCommerce shopping journey. CSAs utilise the resources available to them to resolve customer queries whilst ensure a consistent, positive customer experience.
* Resolve customer queries regarding the eCommerce shopping journey effectively, efficiently and quickly
* Expertly manoeuvre systems (ours & 3rd party) to investigate and resolve customers queries accurately and quickly
* Achieve key metrics, targets and goals to ensure the highest level of service is delivered to our customers
* Deliver high quality standards, personalise communications to customers to fit the customer’s individual style, brand values and the required brand tone of voice
* Communicate with customers via email, phone and live chat
* Effectively manage personal performance, taking a proactive approach to continuous personal development and improvement
* Work in partnership with 3rd parties (carriers etc.) to support a positive customer journey and to rectify any issues arising
* Comply with documented legislations, regulations and policies and that any concerns or risks identified are immediately escalated.
* Manage time effectively to ensure schedule adherence, inbox management and timely customer responses
* Any other duties as assigned to the Job Holder within the Job Holder’s capabilities.
What you need to succeed:
* Experience of working within a customer service environment
* Teamwork and strong customer orientation
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Microsoft Office, business systems and Internet skills