We are looking for a passionate Customer Service Professional fluent in English and German to join our eCommerce Customer Service family in Nottingham.
We are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands including household names such as, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Vans, Eastpak and Kipling. Customers love our brands and have come to expect exceptional service when they call or contact us from all over Europe. Our working environment is fast paced, challenging and extremely rewarding creating plenty of scope for progression and development.
This is an exciting time for a German Customer Service Representative to join our ever-growing eCommerce team that provides an exceptional service to our online consumers.
Let’s talk about the role!
Customer focused and able to work to KPI’s, you will be responsible for putting our customers at the heart of everything you do. You will be their key contact via email, telephone and online chat to support the customer shopping journey. You will exceed their expectations by providing a friendly and personalised response whilst delivering the highest levels of service.
To achieve this, as a German Customer Service Representative your role will involve:
* Communicating with customers by telephone, email and online to provide outstanding service
* Building a rapport with customers to help them with enquiries including; order taking, product information, tracking deliveries, returns, sizing and quality queries
* Discussing new products and managing multiple tasks to promptly resolve customer queries
* Identifying ways to improve processes in order to improve sales, brand loyalty and the customer service and experience
* Updating our computerised systems and working with marketing, retail and other teams to further improve customer service and satisfaction.
How you will make the difference:
* You can communicate both verbally and written in a clear and concise manner
* You will be customer focused to achieve the best results for your customers and the business
* You will be flexible to meet the changing needs and varying deadlines of our business
* You are able to work to customer service measures, metrics and KPIs within a service targeted environment.
It would be advantageous if you have:
* Previous experience in a multi-national business
* The ability to multitask and resolve customer queries
* Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing benefit and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Health and wellbeing scheme and initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and you would like to play an important role within a growing business that provides high quality customer service to a European client base, then we would love to hear from you.