We’re looking for an outstanding German Account Coordinator fluent in both English and German to join the VF Wholesale family in Nottingham.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
Let’s Talk About the Role!
As the first point of contact for our wholesale customers, the German Account Coordinator will be responsible for tracking the lifecycle of your accounts from order entry to final delivery.
You will frequently engage and manage relationships with external and internal stakeholders to ensure smooth orderbook management, with a focus being optimising conversion by utilising pivotal connections with central and regional functions.
With the customer at the heart of everything we do, we are agile, adaptable and no two days are the same.
How You Will Make a Difference
* Understand the needs and requirements of wholesale accounts across several markets in the EMEA region
* Manage the wholesale orderbook according product availability, customers and business requirements
* Identify and highlight financial risks and opportunities in line with financial forecasts
* Participate in meetings with internal and external stakeholders and manage email & phone communication
* Process amendments to the orderbook such as cancellations and repricing
* Interpret a variety of daily reports as needed by the business
* Contribute to central-led projects to improve and harmonize cross-branded initiatives
* Follow the end-to-end order to shipment process, liaising with our DC to ensure timely shipping
* Coordinate customer special handling & export requirements for shipments, giving clear instructions to the DC
* Communicate with credit and sales teams to ensure there are no blockers to process and ship products to customers, raise sundry documents for specific commercial agreements
* Work collaboratively with our Customer Resolution Team in order to resolve disputes & process returns in line with SLA’s
* Work with sales operations and planning to track shortages and delays to supply, communicating to the customer where required in order to maintain a clean orderbook
* Product and Marketing, learn and understand the key initiatives in terms of core products and marketing investments that support the sales campaign in the season to ensure the products are served on time
* Any other ad hoc requests to support the department and the business as and when required
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Skills for Success
Educational Position Requirements: A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
What we Expect of You:
* Outstanding verbal and written communication
* Strong Excel skills with the ability to interpret vast amounts of data and produce reports
* Strong analytical skills with a flair for problem-solving
* Understanding of order lifecycle process
* Understanding of logistics and DC activity
* Experience of order management in SAP (or similar)
* Ability to balance responsibilities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
* Language: Fluent in German and English both verbally and in writing
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage both mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
Join the VF Family
We are one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by all of our global associates across brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
We believe that when you discover the difference between a career and a calling, you get so much more out of life. When those lines begin to blur, you start to limit yourself much less and start aiming for more. That’s what we want for everyone who joins us at VF. And frankly, that’s what it takes to thrive here.
Here you can do the best work of your life. We are purpose led and performance driven, people-focused and supportive. Most importantly, we believe that everyone should be empowered to be their authentic self and we power an internal movement of inclusion and belonging. Our teams are built on a global mindset, sparked by sharp minds of diverse individuals and reflects the global consumers we serve.
Bring your energy and fresh perspective, contribute to our movement and build your future with us.
We just have one question. Are you in?