We are looking for an eCommerce Customer Service Representative fluent in both German and English to join our multibrand eCommerce Customer Service team based in Nottingham, UK.
Who are VF…. we the Global Company behind some of the world’s most iconic lifestyle brands including the likes of The North Face, Timberland, Vans, Eastpak, Kipling, Altra, Dickies, Smartwool, Icebreaker and Napapijri.
A bit about the team….Our aim is to consistently deliver world class customer service and we never lose sight of our goal – our customers are the focus of everything we do here. From email to phone in a multitude of languages, we’re on hand to offer care to all our customers to make sure they have a fun and enjoyable shopping experience with us.
We’re an energetic, innovative and forward thinking team and always looking for new ideas to delight and wow our customers.
A bit about the role….Our Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) lead the way in customer delight and work collaboratively to always find the right solution for the customer. Teamwork is a key focus, working together across the business to create win-win solutions. Our CSRs ensure the customer is the focus of everything we do and are our customer champions, always amplifying the voice of the customer, proactively escalating ideas for improving the customer experience and looking for ways to reduce customer effort. Our CSR team have great problem solving and investigation skills, leaving no stone unturned to ensure each and every customer query is fully resolved.
* Resolve customer queries effectively, efficiently and quickly
* Amplify the voice of the customer by escalating customer feedback and ideas for improvement
* Wow our customers with amazing brand knowledge and champion the brand at all times
* Expertly manoeuvre systems (ours & 3rd party) to investigate and resolve customers queries accurately and quickly
* Achieve key metrics, targets and goals to ensure the highest level of service is delivered to our customers
* Deliver high quality standards, personalise communications to customers to fit the customer’s individual style, brand values and the required brand tone of voice
* Communicate with customers via email, phone, live chat and social media
* Effectively manage personal performance, taking a proactive approach to continuous personal development and improvement
* Take ownership for resolving a customer query and deliver on promises, ensuring the customer is kept informed and a positive resolution is achieved in the shortest timeframe possible
* Carry out a range of non-customer facing tasks to support the customer journey
* Carry out fraud management duties to protect against revenue loss whilst ensuring focus on minimising the impact upon our genuine customers.
* Work in partnership with 3rd parties (carriers etc.) to support a positive customer journey and to rectify any issues arising
* Comply with documented legislations, regulations and policies and that any concerns or risks identified are immediately escalated.
* Manage time effectively to ensure schedule adherence, inbox management and timely customer responses
What you need to be successful:
* Experience of working in a customer service environment
* Fluent in German and English (both written and verbal)
* Teamwork and strong customer orientation
* Responsibility in executing committed tasks and duties
* Accuracy with information and data handling
* Open minded in understanding of own tasks’/duties’ implications within other depts
* Commitment towards achievement of given deadlines and best practice metrics
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong Microsoft Office and Internet skills
* Knowledge of CRM or similar would be a benefit