We’re looking for an outstanding CRM Loyalty Specialist to join our central CRM team in Stabio, Switzerland.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
Let’s Talk About the Role!
As a CRM Loyalty Specialist you will play a key role in establishing a best-in-class Loyalty framework for all of VF in the EMEA region, partnering with brands and central teams across functions (marketing, retail, analytics, consumer insights), in strong collaboration with technology partners and agencies.
How you will make the difference:
* Collaborate in the consolidation and prioritization of regional needs/requirements across VF brands to provide inputs for the Regional and Global Loyalty Roadmaps
* Augment brand teams capacity (program launch, market expansion, program restyle) to handle business activities required for running the loyalty program (content preparation, rules testing, platform configuration)
* Work as part of a Project Team/Product teams to assist the PM/PO during the definition of Business Requirements and to support the delivery of new technical capabilities during all the stages of a project/new development
* Execute pre-UAT sessions and help Brands during the Testing phase
* Serve as Central point-of-contact for streamlining the resolution of support tickets with Product Teams and Customer Service
* Run reports and customer analysis to monitor data capture and customer behaviour
* Provide insights to brands team to optimize Loyalty programs engagement and operations
* Cross-sharing of learnings and best practices across different brand Loyalty teams
* Consolidate needs and represent brand teams towards central regional functions such as customer service or legal, help speed up issue resolution.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
What you need to succeed
Loyalty is a top strategic priority for VF to drive sustainable and profitable growth with a customer centric approach. To be successful in this key role requires a combination of technical, analytical and marketing skills. It also requires excellent people skills and an attitude that fosters collaboration and partnerships.
We are looking for a marketing professional with tangible experience gained preferably within the sportswear, fashion, or apparel industries.
* A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
* Fluent in English with solid writing and oral skills.
* Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively.
* Demonstrated superior analytical and quantitative skills.
* Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset.
* At least 2 years’ experience in a junior-level role in Loyalty, CRM or Digital Marketing
* Advanced organizational, presentation, and communication skills – both verbal and written
* Experience with Cheetah Loyalty platform a plus
* Expertise in project management a plus
* Consulting experience a plus
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage both mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
Join the VF Family
We are one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by all of our global associates across brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
We believe that when you discover the difference between a career and a calling, you get so much more out of life. When those lines begin to blur, you start to limit yourself much less and start aiming for more. That’s what we want for everyone who joins us at VF. And frankly, that’s what it takes to thrive here.
Here you can do the best work of your life. We are purpose led and performance driven, people-focused and supportive. Most importantly, we believe that everyone should be empowered to be their authentic self and we power an internal movement of inclusion and belonging. Our teams are built on a global mindset, sparked by sharp minds of diverse individuals and reflects the global consumers we serve.
Bring your energy and fresh perspective, contribute to our movement and build your future with us.
We just have one question. Are you in?