Dickies is looking for an analyst user experience to oversee data analytics across the websites & other relevant ecommerce touchpoints.
Key responsibilities will be overseeing data analytics across the websites & other relevant ecommerce touchpoints, providing a transversal view of the customer experience level delivered, leading our Conversion Optimization program and driving AB / multi-variate testing throughout the end-to-end customer experience.
* Delivering a best-in-class service experience for all Dickies customers, through ongoing website optimization based on user analytics.
* The analyst is responsible for designing the overall CX analytics dashboard, identifying opportunities to enhance user experience, building a robust multi-faceted testing program and ensuring full solution implementation when appropriate. Playing a key role in total business analytics, KPI forecasting, measurement and dashboard reporting will be key functions of the CX Analyst.
Key accountabilities include:
* Ownership of ecommerce analytics dashboards & KPI modelling, including periodical reviews and updates of the overall reporting model
* Working across web development, web design and system integration to ensure that conversion rate is optimized and opportunities for improvement identified.
* Working with other members of the ecommerce team (i.e. merchandising, digital marketing, customer service), collecting “raw data” from them and connecting it to provide comprehensive CX insights
* Acting as sounding board on improvement proposals, providing metrics and KPIs to be used to monitor their effectiveness
* Conduct ongoing research on usability and customer experience, with a view to applying learnings into the Dickies experience.
* Implementation of continual A/B testing, Conversion Rate Optimization and User Experience programs on an ongoing basis.
* Work with internal & external design teams to prepare mock-ups, prototypes, wireframes and interaction designs.
* Lead relationships with key technology vendors for Customer Experience testing
* Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
* Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
* Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
* Be internal expert for website analytics, driving a data culture throughout the team by enabling dashboards for colleagues (Adobe & Google) Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
* Project Manage roll out of key eCommerce projects such as new markets launch and tool integration
* Lead the development road-map on a business POV supporting the scrum team in priorities definition, JIRA tickets management and UAT
* Analytics expert, with exposure to analytics services (Google Analytics skillset essential)
* Thorough understanding of user interface design, information architecture and human factors
* Strong project management, communication and organisational skills
* Ability to build long term relationships & communicate with a wide range internal and external parties, either with business or technical background
* Exposure to working within a business trading across multiple territories.
* Proficiency in written and spoken English.
* Strong Knowledge of JIRA
* Masters level education
* Apparel background
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries;
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do;
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally;
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together.
* If you like what you’ve read and want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!