The ecomm Digital Marketing trainee will support Altra marketing and ecommerce team in expanding and refining brand digital presence.
As part of a compact, fast-growing and energetic team this role requires a versatile, fast-thinker with 100% digital focus. She/He will be responsible of a variety of projects in both marketing and e-commerce space, helping Altra in accelerating digital growth and delivering strong results around digital marketing, digital key accounts and e-commerce platform.
She/he will be part of a young, passionate and dynamic team, dealing with unique problem-solving products, in an authentic fast-growing global brand.
* Draft, execute and monitor key digital account campaigns helping Altra standout in the digital space
* Support the planning, creation and execution of digital marketing campaings on European media partners
* Support marketing team on Social Ads (Facebook adv) from the creation to the conversion
* Support marketing team and external collaborators on EMEA Social Media planning and execution
* Assist e-commerce coordinator and external agency partner in the execution of marketing plan, like:
– Assist in drafting and execution email and CRM plan
– Guide marketing agency in new product launches
– Provide input and innovation in order to improve external agency work on SEM and SEO improvements
– Leverage analytics and insights to continuously improve digital solutions
* Support e-commerce coordinator and external partner (web development) in bringing online costumer experience to the next level
– Coordinate with Global Team and creative agency in creating catching and fresh digital content
– Make sure that online content is updated, consistent and effective
– Assist ecommerce team and agency in delivering highest level of costumer support
– Support the ecommerce coordinator and digital agency in improving product lifecycle performance
* Support Marketing team in planning and execution of EMEA Altra marketing strategy.
* Bring insights and knowledge in planning marketing tactics and developments
* Effectively coordinate with Global Marketing team, external marketing and ecommerce providers
* Support Marketing team in executing marketplace marketing strategy (Amazon, Ebay) trough managing external resources and insights
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
* Experience in the digital marketing space, from performance marketing to social media management and campaigns
* Experience in e-commerce would be a plus: UX/UI design, flow analysis, CRM or page merchandise could be a plus.
* Entrepreneurial and do-it attitude: we look for a doer who is not scared of trying and learning
* Bachelor or Master level degree. Marketing specialization will be valued.
* Passionate digital lover: always on track in following digital and marketing trends.
* Versatile and able to effectively manage diverse projects simultaneously, respecting deadlines and reporting.
* Excellent interpersonal skills: bring a positive attitude and enthusiasm.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Passion for Outdoor and Running. VF is one of the best outdoor company out there! You’ll be proudly part of it.
* Fluent in English, other languages would be a plus.