The Brand Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting and supporting the Brand Marketing team in the planning, development and execution of Brand strategies, Go to Market process and seasonal campaigns. The main objective of the position is to support the Brand Marketing team in the execution of the regional brand marketing strategy to improve brand health metrics and deliver the business objectives.
* Support the Brand Marketing team in the seasonal Go-To-Market process
* Support the Brand Marketing team in the planning of seasonal campaigns and coordinate their consistent execution across channels.
* Support the execution of brand campaigns, and supporting stories from briefing to implementation across channels working closely with the creative department ensuring alignment with Brand DNA, business objectives and the overall strategy.
* Plan, manage and monitor product orders (FOC) for the brand marketing team, as well as manage reporting of seasonal campaigns in collaboration with the Sr. Brand Marketing Manager.
* Academic: University Degree in marketing or communications, Bachelor or Master level
* Experience: Any previous marketing experience would be a plus.
* Understanding of The North Face brand, knowledge and passion for the outdoors and sport industry.
* Language skills: Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Notions of German, French, Spanish and Italian would be a plus.
* Analytical skills: Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.