We’re looking for an outstanding SAP Finance Application Support Manager to join our VF team in Stabio.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us. That’s because we offer the support of a global organisation and provide the freedom to try out innovative solutions, drive change and ensure progress never stops.
Let’s talk about the role!
The SAP Finance Application Support Manager, as a key member of the VF application maintenance services (AMS) support team, will be accountable for AMS activities in the Finance stream.
We expect that our SAP Finance Application Support Manager will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Lead OTC AMS Stream consisting of internal and external resources
* Manage Business relationship. Ex: Leading Weekly/Monthly/adhoc meetings with Senior Business stakeholders.
* Support, Promote Endorse Enforce ITIL Processes, e.g.: Incident, Problem and Change Management.
* To manage/ escalate any delivery issues in alignment with business, vendors and internal team.
* Drive ad hoc war-room activities for escalated events/incidents.
* Manage key vendor relationships within the OTC stream.
* Coordinate Vendor activities and Measure SLA based performance of services provided.
* Support the design of CR’s to the SAP functional solution, including configuration, and functional design.
* Contribute to the Translation of the business requirements into specific application or process designs covering both functional and non-functional aspects.
* Participate in design activities, from fit/gap analysis to application and/or process design specification.
* Occasionally support activities such as; training, testing, documentation, etc.
How you’ll make a difference…
* 10+ years of experience in the technology profession focused on ERP support and management.
* 3+ years of experience as Manager.
* Experience in supporting large and complex SAP implementations, and designing and configuring to meet business requirements.
* Experience in working with business process/activity owners in understanding business issues and solution prioritization.
* Ability to pro actively drive for success and deal with challenges
* Facilitate meetings, stick to agenda, drive minutes, drive next actions, …
* Act under pressure
* Proven ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements that map to technology capabilities.
* Experience working with technical architects and developers on technical design and development.
* Decision making skills
* Able to work into an international environment
* Fluency in spoken & written English
* Solutions and results-oriented
* Communication skills
* ITIL Foundation framework skills
* Quick learning capabilities, entrepreneurial spirit and curiosity
* Customer satisfaction oriented
* Able to work in team
* FI-GL (General Ledger Accounting)
* FI New GL
* FI-AP (Accounting Payable)
* FI-AR (Accounting Receivable)
* FI-AA (Asset Accounting)
* FI-TR Treasury Management
* FI-IM (Investment Management)
* I/CO Processes
* Controlling Processes (Cost/Profit Centres accounting, Allocations, etc.)
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing bonus and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you!