We are a purpose-led company that seeks not only to succeed in business but also to leverage our success and resources to make the world better. Through our brands and approximately 50,000 associates around the world, we power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. We are movement makers. It’s who we are and have always been.
Powerful brands that are fueled by insights and innovation put us at the heart of our consumers’ lives. Many of our brands lead their respective categories, and some have risen to iconic status.
While our company and brands are diverse, we work together within a One VF culture to capitalize on our greatest opportunities for long-term performance. Across our company, a collaborative, global mindset differentiates our products and the unique experiences we provide to our consumers. It all adds up to a lasting competitive advantage built on harnessing the power of our differences to achieve great things together, all while positively impacting the lives of hundreds of millions of people and the world.
For our HQ based in Stabio we are looking for a Manager, Strategic Accounts. In this role you will be responsible for:
- develop a mutual and beneficial long-term partnership with identified strategic key accounts across EMEA
- deliver brand and financial goals for our strategic key accounts in line with our overall EMEA strategies and financial plans.
- lead country strategic key account management and develop a 1-3-year strategic account plan
- forecasting and targeting develop the strategic accounts FY and seasonal sales targets/forecasts based on the revenue budget and country feedback
- monitor business progress by tracking seasonal pre-orders
- meet top accounts and implement strategic meetings business review processes to create sustainable plans and mutual beneficial partnership.
- create, review and present an account specific assortment plan on a seasonal basis. working closely with the Digital Merchandising Manager.
- channel product feedback and the needs to appropriate product managers.
- lead and coordinate sales programs as well as various strategic account initiatives with the Sales Ops team
- establish an understanding of core consumers and channel relevant buying trends in order to formulate guidelines for consumer centric opportunities within the accounts.
You will be working closely with wider sales team, operations, finance and marketing to keep the strategic accounts agenda as a priority and with Customer Service Team to follow up releases & deliveries in order to achieve monthly financial targets.
Skills for success
- Education: University Degree or equivalent, preferably in Business or economics
- Experience: must have a minimum of 5 years of strategic account management for FMCG or major sport brands.
- Cross functional leadership to influence, drive and manage decisions towards customer plans and benefits and strategic results
- High energy, goal oriented and driven individual
- Analytical and strategic
- Great at getting things done
- Deep knowledge or understanding of the Sportswear and/or lifestyle/fashion industry and values
- Previous experience in Digital channels (preferable)
- Language skills: Fluent in English
- Advanced Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint…)
What’s in It for You?
Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally
An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
If you like what you’ve read and want to join our team, we’d love to hear from you!