We’re looking for an outstanding eCommerce Junior Project Manager to join our VF and The North Face team in Stabio, Switzerland.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
Let’s talk about The North Face!
The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. We spark curiosity. We dare to disrupt. We create communities. And we lead with integrity. We are a community of explorers and are constantly looking for new ideas, places and people to connect with.
Let’s talk about the role!
As the eCommerce Junior Project Manager you will support the business in enhancing the digital platform and optimizing digital operations. You will coordinate the improvements on The North Face website, helping to shape the customer experience and optimize the site performance.
This role requires a broad spectrum of skills including: an understanding of the technology used to power e-Commerce sites from an operational and merchandising perspective; problem solving, strong communication skills in order to gather, prioritize and communicate requirements; strong relationship management skills.
The objectives of the role are to coordinate digital platform enhancements as reference for the business and support day-to-day eCommerce operations.
We expect that our eCommerce Junior Project Manager will deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
* Prioritising and following up platform enhancements or specific digital projects as reference person for the business.
* Supporting the definition and documentation of business needs related to the digital platform, ensuring business requirements are integrated
* Supporting on validation / testing of digital platform developments on behalf of the brand.
* Reporting overall updates and progress back to the business
* Being a reference point within the enlarged e-Commerce team for projects execution and platform matters
* Acting as a conduit between the e-Commerce team and multiple business units (including Central Digital, Technology, Retail, Customer Service, Logistics & DC/Supply Chain) to define strategic solutions to enhance website performance and meet the business objectives.
* Managing existing third-party vendors and participating in supplier selection where relevant.
* Supporting the e-Com operations manager on day-to-day activities mainly related to customer service and DC relationships.
* Developing and maintain weekly operations reports.
How you’ll make a difference…
* You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
* You have 2-3 years of E-commerce mono-brand experience is required.
* You have all around experience and understanding of E-Commerce systems, processes and customer experience / expectations.
* You have experience in requirements gathering for platform developments.
* You are used to working within a business trading across multiple countries.
* You have UX and multi-channel experience which are extra beneficial.
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* On-site gym offering health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
If you liked what you have read and want to join our team then we would be keen to hear from you! We expect that your cv and cover letter will be written in English, since this is our common language.