The primary purpose of the role is to support the eCommerce growth of our brands (The North Face, Timberland, Vans, Napa, etc.) in Switzerland. The individual will be responsible to ensure that returned products in Switzerland are handled within SLAs so that customer refunds can be issued swiftly while returned products can go back in stock as soon as possible. Majority of the time will be spent on very operational hands-on tasks as per below accountabilities.
* Own end-to-end eCommerce return flow in Switzerland: this includes accepting, logging and monitoring each customer return
* Ensure all returns are processed through associated VF systems following appropriate procedures and maintaining relative documents as necessary
* Ensure that customer refunds are issued and inventory levels managed accordingly
* Manage stockroom and escalate to the supervisor in case of potential overstock issues in a timely matter
* Act as point of contact for other business functions for inbound and outbound operational flows
* Test new processes/enhancements to logistics flows when needed
* Manage shipments (pick, pack, weigh), create supporting documentation (invoice, COO etc.) and liaise with carriers to send returned items back into EU distribution hubs or CH stores
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and /or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
* Education: High School diploma
* Experience: 1/2 years
* Language skills: Good English language skills, oral and written.
* Computer skills: Windows systems, MS Office, Skills in creating reports