Get to know icebreaker
We’re looking for an outstanding Global CRM & Loyalty coordinator to join our icebreaker marketing team in Stabio, Switzerland.
Are you passionate about a natural way of life? Do you want to be part of purposeful movement towards Move to natural? Either way, we’re looking for you! Do you challenge the status quo? Always asking questions and seeking out solutions? Are you yearning to make an impact and interested by Natural products? Then this is something for you! The apparel industry needs a shake-up. At icebreaker, we’ve always believed in the pursuit of better, inspired by nature to create sustainable natural performing apparel solutions. Sustainability isn’t just a campaign, it’s the core of our business. As the first purpose-led acquisition of VF Corporation we have never been in a better place to drive a global movement for nature, and for the betterment of our species and the planet.
Let’s talk about the role!
The Global CRM & Loyalty coordinator will be responsible for all Email, BI and CRM activities. This role will create, update, implement, analyse, and improve icebreaker’s email marketing process and strategy with creative support from our team members. As part of our Digital Marketing team, the Global CRM & Loyalty will deep dive into our CRM and B2C Customer Database, making sure our customers find what they are looking for & adapt email marketing campaigns respectively. This role will maximize revenue opportunities by spreading relevant targeted communication and user experience to our customers. Loyalty program development will be also part of the accountabilities in ensuring continuity to our consumers.
- Manage the email campaigns by creating, localizing, implementing, and updating the campaigns with creative support from brand & creative team.
- Analyse and report current email marketing campaigns and gather all business insights to guide improvements and carry out segmentation of the database.
- Optimize email campaigns using personalization, A/B testing, and by incorporating industry best practices
- Create and execute automated marketing workflows, including transactional, lifecycle and upsell messages.
- Improve and find all CRM and loyalty program opportunities from strategy to development.
- Lead all CRM projects and work closely together with our central IT team and external CRM partner.
- Manage Loyalty program in partnership with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager with continues improvements based on building a community and consumer satisfaction.
What’s on your CV?
- 2-3 years of experience in a digital marketing or e-mail marketing role
- Experience in Loyalty program will be a plus.
- A ‘mobile-first’ mind-set to maximize usability and deliver an efficient and visually compelling user experience that drives engagement and conversion.
- Analytical mindset and ability to translate data into actionable and profitable marketing plans with a certain level of creativity
- Ability to understand and utilize industry best-practices related to web design and email development
- Curiosity and interest on current trends and developments within the email marketing field
- Experience coordinating with different stakeholders and agencies
- Knowledge of Magento and Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
What’s in it for you?
It’s not just our products which set us apart from others, our people first approach is what drives us.
Be part of VF International: a multi brand and multi countries organization with career growth opportunities.
International, fun yet challenging working culture
Join a purpose-led brand and organization icebreaker is a world leader in natural fibers clothing, and we supply our Natural products for our consumers to move to Natural in more than 5000 stores across 50 countries. We care about our relationships with nature and each other. We’re a fast moving, nimble business – the people on our team are here because they want to make an impact. If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!