Change Management Manager
Reporting to the Directors of Organizational Effectiveness for Retail Merchandising Reloaded and End to End Planning the successful candidates will be passionate about helping VF solve complex challenges and supporting the organization through critical transformations across several major capabilities and various Brands, over a multi-year horizon. As a member of the team, in-region, the incumbent will deliver change management, organization development, enablement training, culture, and technology adoption solutions that facilitate the success of transformation goals for the organization at the regional level.
How You Will Make a Difference
What you will do:
- Partner to drive assessment, planning, execution, and measurement of in region change management plan for the transformations.
- Partner with project team leaders to capture, analyze, validate, and socialize the change impacts resulting from the change.
- Collect, analyze, and mitigate data regarding sentiment and readiness throughout the project through surveys, interviews, and other methods.
- Partner with project team leaders to deploy training for end users.
- Partner with Communications Manager to determine communications needs and execute the plan to address.
- Identify and define data-driven and scalable metrics to measure success of change initiatives and inform additional needs. Identify risks and resistance and supporting mitigation strategies to move the organization forward.
- Connect across the aisle and up and down the leadership ladder to ensure alignment and consistency.
How you will do it:
Tools, Methodology and Delivery:
- Apply VF’s change management tools and frameworks to support improved future-state organizational operation and alignment.
- Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance, and readiness for change.
- Define change plans including adoption and sustainment activities that include communications, training, and continuous improvement in support of transition to future state.
What success looks like:
- Partner with assigned business leaders to understand initiatives and provide day to day advice and guidance throughout the project lifecycle in support of the initiative’s success.
- Partner with Program Team Communications, HR and other appropriate partners to identify needs, and develop communication, training and plans.
- Relevant experience in a consulting or industry role, with experience in change management and/or organizational development, design, or effectiveness.
Free To Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Skills for Success
Years of Related Professional Experience: 6+ years
Educational Position Requirements: A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
What we expect you already know:
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments.
- Adept at communicating information clearly and concisely to varying audiences.
- Experience with enabling large, complex global change efforts and to drive results through influence, operational tactics, and relationships.
- Synthesizes information quickly with ability to get up to speed and add immediate value to new situations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity.
- Skilled in problem solving and ability to exercise solid judgement.
- Strong emotional intelligence.
What we will teach you:
- Understanding and navigating the company culture across brands and regions.
- About the retail and wholesale industries and how the landscape differs across regions.
- Integrating into Project Polaris and its enabling programs.
- How we engage the communities we live, work, and play in.
VF Guiding Principles: Live with Integrity, Act Courageously, Be Curious, Act with Empathy, and Persevere.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage both mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package. Go to MyVFBenefits.com and click on “Looking to Join VF” to learn more.
We just have one question. Are you in?