Get to know icebreaker
We’re looking for an outstanding Global eCom Web Analyst to join our icebreaker Digital & eCommerce team in Stabio, Switzerland.
Are you passionate about a natural way of life? Do you want to be part of a purposeful movement towards Move to natural? Either way, we’re looking for you! Do you challenge the status quo? Always asking questions and seeking out solutions? Are you yearning to make an impact and interested in Natural products? Then this is something for you! The apparel industry needs a shake-up. At icebreaker, we’ve always believed in the pursuit of better, inspired by nature to create sustainable natural performing apparel solutions. Sustainability isn’t just a campaign, it’s the core of our business. As the first purpose-led acquisition of VF Corporation, we have never been in a better place to drive a global movement for nature, and the betterment of our species and the planet.
Let’s talk about the role!
The eCom Web Analyst’s responsibilities include thoroughly analysing digital and eCom KPIs, generating insightful analytics to help better understand website users, and reporting back with easy-to-understand data visualizations and clear solutions. To be successful as an eCom Web Analyst, you should keep your finger on the pulse of trends in online design, merchandising, and marketing. The best eCom Web Analysts use their genius understanding of data to transform websites, helping them become more useful, beautiful, and powerful.
What will you do?
- Be a key player in the EMEA Digital & eCom Team, participating in the definition and the execution of the analytical tracking and reporting on the icebreaker websites
- Define and build best-in-class eCom reports to align eCom reporting globally
- Produce reports and dashboards for the EMEA Management and Regional teams
- Support analytical requests from regional teams and streamline efficiencies across markets
- Monitor performance trends and determine the most important KPIs to track
- Monitor the customer experience, customer expectations, and behaviours of online visitors
- Identify areas of improvement across the websites and be able to report on them
- Take care of day-by-day tasks such as monitoring site performance, small bug fixes, monitoring site performance during testing, QA activities in case of platform releases, etc.
- Strategize and support defining Segments to be monitored and implemented for future AB testing and personalization efforts
How will you do it?
- Clearly and concisely report your findings with data visualizations that are easy to understand
- Work with eCom and development teams to implement your solutions
- Collaborate cross-departments to help support decision-making
- Collaborate with central teams and cross-brand counterparts to harmonize and streamline best practices
- Staying up to date with the latest trends in online marketing and design
What’s on your CV?
- 3+ years’ experience preferably in a structured, process-driven environment, digital agency, or similar industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Computer Science or another related field – or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken). Knowledge of other European languages is a plus
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills to present and explain insights to technical and non-technical groups
- Abilityto work effectively with people in a variety of fields and backgrounds
- Previous data mining and analysis experience
- Proficient with main web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Salesforce
- Proficient with main data visualization tools, such as Google DataStudio, Tableau, etc
- Familiarity with E-Commerce platforms, preferably SFCC
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Additional software needed: Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Project tracking software is a plus
- Past Personalization or AB testing analysis a plus What’s in it for you? It’s not just our products which set us apart from others, our people first approach is what drives us.
Be part of VF International: a multi brand and multi countries organization with career growth opportunities.
International, fun yet challenging working culture
Join a purpose-led brand and organization icebreaker is a world leader in natural fibers clothing, and we supply our Natural products for our consumers to move to Natural in more than 5000 stores across 50 countries. We care about our relationships with nature and each other. We’re a fast moving, nimble business – the people on our team are here because they want to make an impact. If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!