VF International is looking for an exceptional Digital Operations Intern to join our Digital Technology team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic brands such as Vans®, The North Face® and Timberland®. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let’s talk about the role
The Digital Operations Intern is responsible for supporting the implementation of the e-Commerce ope rational business plan across brands websites. This role requires attitude towards relationship management and organizational skills as well as an ease in identifying and communicating business requirements and objectives while always keeping the customer experience at the core of all decisions.
The main objective of the role is to create a strategic bridge between brands and internal / external functions to successfully test, validate, deliver and monitor any technological and process implementation aimed at improving the customer journey with a special focus to omnichannel flows and cross-brand approach.
- Support the communication among different brands to create a beneficial exchange of information and an efficient usage of resources.
- Contribute to the positive delivery of projects by supporting in each of the main phases: environments setup, testing, validation, monitoring.
- Contribute to the creation of cross brand / cross function / cross channel dashboards and reporting tools.
- Work as main stakeholder for the UAT of any project related to operations area for a set / subset of brands, including gatekeeper role in creating and managing the relevant ticketing systems.
- Create an accurate post-delivery flow for each project: knowledge transfer and training material.
- Have a special attention on purpose-driven VF initiatives.
- Currently working towards Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in a Digital related field of study, or you have recently graduated.
- Being familiar with Digital environment is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
Nice to have:
- Previous E-commerce experience is a plus.
- All around experience and understanding of E-commerce systems, processes and customer experience / expectations.
- Experience in gathering requirements for platform developments, logistics and customer service is a nice to have.
- Working experience with eCommerce platforms, such as Magento, IBM, WebSphere, Sales Force Commerce Cloud and / or SAP is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of iconic lifestyle brands.
- Join a multi brand and multi countries organization to drive you career forward.
- International and challenging working culture.
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives.
- Discount card with 50% on all VF brands.
- Subsidized canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks.
Please submit your CV in English.