This entry-level position is responsible for overseeing all staffing plans, timely sourcing of candidates and leading the recruitment team initiatives. Is the ambassador for the company’s recruitment efforts and employment brand by ensuring positive public image and excellent service for all stakeholders in the the recruiting process.
Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacturing, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.
As a Sr Manager Talent Development EMEA you’ll work with key organizational stakeholders within EMEA and the global Talent Development COE to assess developmental needs and gaps in our 10 Brands and its Talent Pools, and subsequently create, implement and manage appropriate Talent Development solutions driven by needs analysis.
Initiatives can range in scope and may include leadership & management development through rotation/assignment programs, training, mentoring/coaching, on-boarding and the creation of learning tools.
* Being part of the Talent Management COE, You will act as the overall Talent Development partner for the 10 VF Brands across EMEA; being the go-to-person for their HR Business Partners.
This will include, but not be limited to the following:
* Bring expertise to HR teams in pinpointing talent and wider development opportunities, brainstorming solutions, and delivering outcomes.
* Identify unique talent/leadership/management development requirements within our EMEA Brands and partners with HR Business Partners & Enterprise COE to develop solutions.
* Partner with key stakeholders (e.g., HR Business Partners, Business Leaders, Talent Acquisition & Recruitment, Global Diversity & Inclusion, Enterprise Talent Development)
* You will lead efforts to increase the impact of various ‘critical capability’ pools across EMEA; eg design and innovation, demand creation and brand experience, retail excellence, …
* Co-develop and deploy an all-up Leadership and Manager Capability strategy and roadmap that includes current talent landscape and defining the capabilities needed for the future through success profiling.
* Integrate, land and follow-up related talent, leadership, and management initiatives (e.g. rotation programs, Talent Talks, Stretch Assignments, Technical capability enhancement, training, coaching, mentoring, etc.)
* Drive critical talent processes to include assessment of talent and org capability, strengths and gaps, identification of themes, and recommendations.
* Embed leadership and management capability-building and development initiatives, and track results while leveraging enterprise wide programs and tools.
* Analyze internal/external data, identifies trends and implications & possible solutions.
* Help design, develop and evolve talent management infrastructure, including key facets such as: succession planning, retention efforts, identifying critical talent, talent/role opportunities/mismatches, identifying talent themes and recommendations.
* Minimum seven to ten (7-10) years of experience; combining consultancy and in an in-house Pan European Talent Development position.
* Proven track record of project implementation across EMEA. Large scale project management skills – clear, simple, elegant and effective, not over-engineered.
* Experience working with complex systems – identifying and leveraging key drivers to deliver desired outcomes. (including talent analytics, organizational development principles, strategic planning and change management methodologies )
* Experience successfully applying fresh, creative thinking to long standing challenges/problems resulting in high impact outcomes.
* Strong assessor of talent and able to coach for development, with exceptional consultative and facilitation skills and ability to influence.
* Facility and comfort with developing connections with and influencing people inside and outside of an organization through collaboration. Able to navigate a matrixed environment.
* Team player able to build collaborative relationships with co-workers, interdepartmental partners, internal clients & external partners.
* Strategic and judicious decision-making with diligent, consistent follow-through. Excellent analytical skills and business acumen.
* Passion for talent management and working with a team to get results.
* Ability to assess and translate business strategies and workforce implications, and identify relevant solutions.
* Hands-on and ‘can do’- approach.
* Willing to travel up to 20%.
* Fluent in written and spoken English and one other European languages.