As the Senior Resourcing Analyst you will ensure VF Customer Service always has the right people, in the right place, at the right time, to deliver a top notch service to our customers and consistently achieve KPIs and SLAs.
Working collaboratively across departments you will guarantee that plans are in place to ensure effective and efficient resourcing based on forecasted demand and contact arrival patterns.
To achieve this, the Senior Resourcing Analyst will:
* Build robust forecasting models to establish resource availability
* Leading and developing a Planning & Real time operation
* Utilise workforce planning software to create budget, resource plans and staff rota’s
* Monitor and measure schedule adherence
* Achieve reporting KPI’s relating to forecasting and performance planning
* Assist with budget planning and escalate any possible shortfalls in Workforce resources
To join us, you must:
* Have previous experience in resource planning/forecasting and/or workforce scheduling
* Have proven experience in optimising performance across a multi-site and omnichannel environment
* Be confident in analysis with strong presentation skills
* Be advanced in Excel including formulas, pivot tables, macros and visual basic
* Be able to take ownership and a have the drive to succeed.
It will be advantageous if you have:
* A degree in a related subject.
* Experience of working with budgets.
This is a unique opportunity to prove your analytical genius and demonstrate exceptionally high standards in personal management, impact, communication, work ethic and professionalism.