VF Corporation is looking for an outstanding Supply Chain Reporting Specialist to join our Centre of Excellence Team in Nottingham.
Before talking about the role… you may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands, such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Dickies Life, Supreme, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling .
Let’s talk about the role!
Our Centre of Excellence provides operational support to the Supply Chain Customer Service function, ensuring accurate and consistent reporting, process management and compliance, training and operational readiness for change implementation. Making sure People, Processes and Systems are aligned to deliver the best service to our Customers.
The reporting team is a key information provider to the business. The team produces Management Information, reports and analysis as well as providing other tools for colleagues to do their job more efficiently.
How You Will Make a Difference:
You will set up, maintain and deliver regular monthly and weekly reporting requirements for Customer Services and you will:
- Design, develop and deploy reports, analysis, tools and dashboards to enhance the performance and efficiency of supply chain functions, ensuring accuracy and transparency of all data shared
- Consider the different levels of reports and analysis required (Team Leaders, Managers, Directors, VPs), ensuring analysis is relevant at each levels and the delivery is at its most effective for the audience
- Share, train and get feedback and trust from stakeholders and report users to ensure reports are used, understood and developed properly
- Support any ad-hoc Customer Service reporting requirements for specific presentations, meetings or projects, providing analysis to stakeholders when required.
- Continuously strive for improvement and learning opportunities and proactively suggest ideas and innovations to improve reports and reporting tools and their delivery.
Skills for Success
- You will have experience in a similar analytical role and possess the ability to work with large and complex data sets.
- You will possess the ability to confidently present reports and information in a variety of ways
- You will be self-motivated, logical and analytical with excellent attention to detail
- You will have good verbal and written communication skills, understanding of the constraint of using sensitive and confidential data
- You will be a confident Excel user (including formulas and Pivot Tables)
- Knowledge of Tableau, Salesforce, Microsoft Access and Cognos would be great, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- 50% staff discount on all our brands
- Flexible / Hybrid working
- Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive environment where people of all backgrounds and lifestyles work together and express their true selves
- Fantastic health and wellbeing benefits; we are also a “Time to Change” employer, committing to ending mental health discrimination in the workplace
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- A subsidized canteen, complimentary office coffee and tea
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.