Purpose Led. Performance Driven
We’re looking for an outstanding Facilities Co-Ordinator to join our Office Services team working at our site in Nottingham.
You may ask “Just who is VF?”.
Well, We are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, Dickies Life, Icebreaker, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
Let’s talk about the role!
* As a Facilities Coordinator you will be responsible for contracting, coordinating and managing outside service providers (maintenance, compliance, security, cleaning, telecom, technical services etc) in conjunction with the Health & Safety Manager DTC & Senior Supervisor Office Services
* Supporting greater Office Services team to ensure that buildings (both owned and rented) are well-maintained
* Day to day administration and coordination of property maintenance and compliance related issues with contractors
* Supporting the Senior Supervisor Office Services with budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness and efficiency in our work environment
* Supporting the Health & Safety Manager DTC & Senior Supervisor Office Services to ensure properties meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards and VF Procedures
* Supporting the Health & Safety Manager DTC with the coordination & administration of annual risk assessments review process and monitoring progress against the recommendations
* Regular meeting with maintenance supplier(s) to ensure issues are picked up and completed
How you’ll make a difference…
* You will be well organised individual who has worked in and thrives in a constantly changing environment with minimal supervision.
* You must have strong interpersonal skills with a pragmatic approach to problem solving and able to build trust with their peers.
* You will be a proficient user of MS Office suite.
* You will be flexible to work across two sites as well as having the ability to occasionally work out of normal hours to meet the requirements of the business.
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing benefit and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
* Community days and health and wellbeing initiatives
* Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would love to hear from you!