VF Corporation is looking for an outstanding Customer Service Training Lead to join our Centre of Excellence Team in Nottingham.
Before talking about the role… you may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands, such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Dickies Life, Supreme, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let’s talk about the role!
Our Centre of Excellence provides operational support to the Supply Chain Customer Service function, ensuring accurate and consistent reporting, process management and compliance, training and operational readiness for change implementation. Making sure People, Processes and Systems are aligned to deliver the best service to our Customers.
As a Customer Service Training Lead you will play a key role in providing high quality training and development to the Wholesale Customer Service team, ensuring all colleagues have the technical knowledge and skills to reach their full potential.
How You Will Make a Difference:
You will lead, coach and develop the Customer Service Wholesale Training Team, being responsible for:
- Defining the overall strategy for technical learning and development for the wholesale Customer Service team, keeping in line trends and best practice in training
- Conducting regular training needs analysis and developing training plans in line with results.
- Creating and maintaining a range of engaging learning materials and associated resources, using a variety of media, including on demand digital learning and role-specific training, ensuring that training materials and process documents are available for all standard Customer Service tasks.
- Ensuring facilitated sessions are highly interactive and that learners are engaged, inspired and challenged within their learning
- Deliver a monthly onboarding programme for new starters, tailoring content where necessary according to learner needs and ensuring feedback is given to line managers
- Working with other areas of the business to facilitate training sessions, ensuring all content is suitable for the Customer Service audience, developing implementation plans for training rollouts for any system and/or process change.
- Creating regular reporting to the Customer Service Management team, giving transparency on key training KPIs and results.
Skills for Success
- You will have the ability to multitask and excel in a fast paced and international environment and experience in creating and delivering e-learning and instructor led sessions, tailoring content to different styles
- You will have experience leading and developing a team
- You will have the ability to perform learning needs analysis, defining evaluation metrics/KPIs for training and learning activity
- If you have a training qualification is great but not necessary as we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- 50% staff discount on all our brands
- Flexible / Hybrid working
- Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive environment where people of all backgrounds and lifestyles work together and express their true selves
- Fantastic health and wellbeing benefits; we are also a “Time to Change” employer, committing to ending mental health discrimination in the workplace
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- A subsidized canteen, complimentary office coffee and tea
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.