VF Corporation are looking for an exceptional Digital Account Coordinator to join our Digital Accounts team based in Nottingham, UK.
Let’s Talk about the Role
You will be the first point of contact for our Digital Titans, responsible for tracking the lifecycle of accounts from order entry to final delivery, along with being the first point of contact for the Team on Operational activities. You will engage and manage relationships with external and internal stakeholders to ensure smooth
orderbook management, with a main focus being optimizing conversion by utilizing pivotal connections with central and regional functions.
How You Will Make a Difference
* You will understand and manage Digital accounts across several markets in the EMEA region, and ensure timely orderbook conversion.
* You will be responsible for compiling and generating Orderbook reports as they relate to customers.
* You will participate in meetings with internal and external stakeholders and manage email communication
* You will interpret a variety of daily reports as needed by the business
* You will follow the end-to-end order to shipment process, liaising with our DC to ensure timely shipping
* You will work with sales operations and planning to track shortages and delays to supply, communicating to the customer where required in order to maintain a clean orderbook
* You will learn and understand the key initiatives in terms of core products and marketing investments that support the sales campaign in the season to ensure the products are served on time
Skills for Success
* Outstanding verbal and written communication
* Technical Skills: PC Literate
* Strong Excel skills with the ability to interpret vast amounts of data and produce reports
* Strong analytical skills with a flair for problem-solving
* Understanding of logistics and DC activity
* Ability to balance responsibilities in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Our Guiding Principles
* Live with Integrity – Be authentic and do the right thing, always
* Act Courageously –Think and act boldly
* Be Curious – Explore the world, learn and evolve
* Act with Empathy – Seek to understand and respect others
* Persevere – Persist and work together as One VF
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
We just have one question. Are you in?