For over 30 years, Napapijri has pioneered the future of fashion. From our Italian beginnings, innovating outdoor apparel in the shadow of Monte Bianco, to tackling nature’s most challenging environments on polar expeditions, our desire to lead the way is what makes us who we are. As a premium outdoor lifestyle brand, we provide an urban outdoor aesthetic combined with functionality and comfort for an eco-conscious consumer.
The main purpose of this role is to bring to life Napapijri’s marketing stories (brand & product), with a focus on digital-specific copy and content. This role is responsible for developing clear, consistent and compelling storytelling in keeping with Napapijri’s tone of voice and editorial guidelines.
This role would suit a creative individual with an abundance of ideas, an impeccable command of English and a real passion for languages and marketing messages. They should feel just as comfortable creating taglines and callouts as they would writing product descriptions for e-com. The role will sit within the Marketing team, and will work closely with our Ecomm team, as well as the broader Napapijri brand team (Product, Design and Merchandising).
* Write engaging, consumer-focused content for digital channels (.com, social media, email marketing newsletters, PPC ads, blog, digital KA, and offline channels)
* Work alongside SEO & search expert/agency to ensure keywords and search marketing activities are in alignment with brand tone of voice and to maximise performance
* Proofing content before go-live
* Supporting the broader Marketing team by creating ad hoc content upon request (e.g. messaging for stores, brand activations, wholesale campaigns)
* Work with ecommerce merchandising team to optimize copy related to navigation, categories, product tags as well as producing/overseeing the production of seasonal product descriptions
* Coordinating translation activities with an external agency
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
* 3+ year experience in a digital editorial environment, ideally with fashion experience
* Excellent writing skills and capacity to articulate brand narratives on a channel-to-channel basis
* Meticulous sub-editing skills
* English native speaker (or equivalent command of the language). A multi-linguistic background is a plus
* A proven ability to work quickly, efficiently, with attention to detail
* Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines and an openness to be flexible and respond the needs of a fast-paced working environment
* Good knowledge of fashion, seasonal trends, designers, brands
* Strong team player with a holistic approach to copywriting
Our performance-driven culture encourages our team members to bring their A-game to work each and every day. We’re proud that VF is a company where individuals can build careers and reach their goals. If you have talent, energy and enthusiasm we encourage you to join our winning team.