We are looking for experienced Warehouse Instructors and Trainers to join our growing Team at our DC in Bardon (Leicestershire)
Before talking about the role… you may ask “Just who is VF?”. Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands, such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Dickies Life, Supreme, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
We believe that our associates have a great opportunity to develop their full potential with us and as one of our Warehouse Trainers you can play a pivotal role in supporting them in their day by day journey towards excellence!
What will you be responsible for?
You will be delivering training and coaching to your colleagues to drive operational excellence. You’ll be working in a fast-moving environment, being a role model and transferring knowledge to our teams at point of hire or day by day, individually or in group.
As a DC Trainer you will:
* Be a role model and support our teams to achieve their targets
* Master and share with others our Standard Operating Procedure and Risk Assessment
* Train and coach associates to drive operation delivery excellence
How you’ll make a difference?
We are looking for someone who has experience in a Distribution Centre environment as trainer or instructor to warehouse operatives.
You will have strong communication skills, able to connect and communicate to individuals with different personalities and backgrounds. You are eager to achieve your goals, maintaining quality at best practice level.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive salary (£10.75 ph), benefits & pension scheme as well as a 50% staff discount on all our brands.
However, it’s not just our products that set us apart from others. Our people make us who we are.
That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer so much more:
* Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience
* A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
* An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles work together and express their true selves
* Fantastic health and wellbeing initiatives; we are also a “Time to Change” employer, committing to ending mental health discrimination in the workplace
* Great onsite facilities, a subsidized canteen, gym, a wonderful garden to relax in during break times
* Excellent family friendly policies to support associates through some of life’s most significant events
At VF, we don’t just make the world’s best apparel and footwear, we power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet.
So, if you like what you have read, we would love to hear from you.
VF is an Equal Opportunity employer. We’re committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and treating our associates and applicants without any discrimination.