VF are the global organisation behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands including household names such as, Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As part of VF strategy to drive customer centricity, we are seeking a dynamic and forward-thinking Senior Customer Experience Manager with a strong track record of delivering customer experience solutions.
You will be a thought leader and effective executor helping to facilitate the creation and delivery of outstanding and memorable customer and employee experiences for VF and our portfolio of iconicBrandssuch as Vans, The North Face, and Timberland.
In partnership with key stakeholders, you will help define the ideal end-to-end customer experiences and solutions as well as the metrics to measure and monitor the success in experience design and redesign through the life of the initiative.
You will be responsible for:
Strategy and Analysis
* Analyse the businessServices landscape internally and externally to help define the Customer Experience strategy, provide input to the brands, and create a best-in-class customer experience,by effectively using data analytics, testing, research
* Use voice of the customer as well as other data to design working sessions to determine what is most important to customers and uncover the root causes of customer and employee issues as well as the operational impact to the end-to-end journey that will result in the development of strategies and roadmaps for improvement.
Leadership and Partnership
* Lead the testing, learning and iterating process to continually improve business results, the customer experience, and customer lifetime value in a fast-paced, innovative and changing or ambiguous environment
* Partner with brand and channel leaders to build enthusiasm and buy-in for the creation of a comprehensive customer experience and foster cross-department collaboration to deliver one shared, enterprise-wide approach for the customer and employee experience
* Partner with Operations and Product Owners to enable the designed journey end-to-end with the appropriate tools, processes and policies.
Processes and Problem Solving
* Perform customer and employee journey mapping, and ensure pain points are addressed,and help to facilitate the design of future state journeys that identify opportunities for customer experience improvements and facilitate deeper relationships and engagement with customers and employees
* Manage a portfolio of initiatives and projects for medium and smaller-sized customer-centric design and participate in larger-scale, brand initiatives while collaborating with cross-functional teams to optimise solutions for customer and employee needs, business priorities and constraints, and technological realities.
Planning and Development
* Create effective and engagingmultiplecommunication vehicles (including presentations, videos, blueprints, diagrams, narratives) that are well-developed, polished and represent the highest quality
* Ensure critical KPIs are identified and measured as well as managedthrough a changing environment including shifting priorities, multiple demands, and new or ambiguous situations.
We require you to have:
* Proven Customer Experience design experience including journey mapping experience, possibly in a consulting environment and cross channel
* English fluency and at least one other European language.
* Superior strategic and analytic skills
* Superior communication skills to engage and align partners at different levels
* Data-driven approach
* Agood eye for design
* Teamplayer and collaborationskills
* Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset