We are looking for a Junior Merchandiser Lee based in Bornem, Belgium to contribute to the overall business strategy and brand vision by creating a commercial, consumer and market focused innovative product offer.
Your main responsibilities:
* Supporting the Merchandising Manager in developing and following the GTM process with a focus on women or men business.
* Support the Merchandising Manager in collecting and analysing quantitative and qualitative data from DTC, KA & Wholesale accounts and translate the insights of the analyses into a seasonal merchandising plan.
* Conduct consumer market research to identify market trends appropriate to the brand, consumer behavior and new product opportunities.
* Support the Merchandising Manager in preparing the seasonal product briefings to the Design and Development teams.
* Give support in the process of building the seasonal collection.
* Active participation in key milestone meetings, forecasting process, line-editing and sample ordering.
* Own financial KPI’s volume, revenue, and margin for dedicated product categories.
* Own brand seasonal forecast for dedicated product categories.
* Own the data entry process of the product lines in the systems.
* Own the merchandising sample sets
* Continuous monitoring of the business performance; sell-in & sell-out.
* Build consumer right assortments for multiple distribution channels.
* Lead merchandising presentations and product sessions in our go-to-market process for country organizations, key accounts and DTC channels.
* At least 3 years apparel industry and comprehensive experience
* Great knowledge of apparel market and market trends, flair for fashion
* An analytic mind-set, self-motivated and result driven
* Team player and result oriented
* Willing to travel
* Splendid time management skills, clear understanding of product development process
* Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
* Language skills: fluent English, verbal and written. Any other European language is a plus
We offer a challenging position in an international context, an informal atmosphere, training opportunities, growth perspective and a competitive remuneration package.