VF Corporation: Purpose Led. Performance Driven.
We’re looking for an outstanding Credit Controller fluent in Italian and English to join our VF The North Face family in Nottingham
You may ask “Just who is VF?”
Well, we are the global company behind some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands. Household names such as Vans, Timberland, The North Face, Napapijri, Eastpak and Kipling.
As one of the largest apparel providers in the world, we are passionate about finding great people to join our extended family.
Let’s talk about the role!
As a Credit Controller you will play a key role in managing major European online and high street retail customer accounts within the Italian markets.
We expect that our Credit Controllers deliver unbeatable results whilst also fulfilling the following aspects of the role:
- Communicating with customers in their native language, over the phone and by email to discuss payments, credit terms and to resolve any queries
- Chasing debt to achieve department targets and to effectively clear disputes
- Controlling the customer database and maintaining up to date files
- Discussing credit limits and escalating debt up to and including the litigation team
- Assessing and reviewing credit limits to provide the best customer service.
How you’ll make a difference….
- You are fluent in English and Italian
- You are financially and commercially aware with excellent numeracy skills
- You are highly customer focused and results driven to resolve queries
- You are computer literate, with proficiency in Excel.
What’s in it for you?
Most companies like to say they offer a competitive salary, an amazing benefit and pension scheme as well as staff discounts (btw we offer 50%!). We also do this, only quite different. Because it’s not just our products which set us apart from others. It’s our people and we believe they deserve to be nurtured and looked after. That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
- Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
- An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
About The North Face
The North Face is the premier exploration company in the world. Founded in the counter cultur
e of Berkeley, CA in 1966 we have a long and storied legacy of enabling exploration, protecting our planet, and creating iconic and technically advanced product.
Our culture is born from the spirit of the Explorer and infuses everything we do. We love wild places. We spark curiosity. We dare to disrupt. We create communities. And we lead with integrity. We are a community of explorers and are constantly looking for new ideas, p
laces and people to connect with.
We take great pride in our ability to facilitate exploration for our employees and partners. By joining The North Face family, you will be offered the opportunity, tools and environments to more deeply explore the world around you and make meaningful, lasting connections. You will also be working on a team with a mission to protect our planet for generations to come.
The North Face is part of VF Corporation who guides powerful brands that are fuelled by insights and innovation that put us at the heart of our consumers’ lives. Many of our brands lead their respective categories, and some have risen to iconic status.
We just have one question. Are you in?