VF Corporation is looking for an outstanding Disputes Administrator to join our VF Team in Calverton.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let’s talk about the role
As a Disputes Administrator you will be responsible for supporting credit controllers in retrieving, uploading and coding documentation by using emails, phone and online portals and by being responsible for:
- Daily management of portfolio of disputes through an in-house database, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date.
- Building relationship with relevant departments and stakeholders by attending recurring meetings.
- Monitoring and managing assigned portfolio of disputes speeding up the resolution process.
- Building reports to be distributed to departments and/or brands based on the data analysed.
- Assisting the credit controllers with reconciliations of larger accounts.
- Accommodate trainings on internal dispute processes to support stakeholders within the brands and department.
Skills for success
- You will have a proactive approach to your work and willingness to learn new skills
- You will be a team player able to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- You will be highly organised and conscientious as well as thorough and methodical in your work
- You will be computer literate with some Excel skills and knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
What’s in it for you?
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.. That’s why, on top of the usual benefits, we offer much more:
- Career ownership, enabling you to build your knowledge and experience across different brands and even different countries
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- Tailored training. From a thorough induction to ongoing online and face-to-face training, we are committed to helping you grow, both professionally and personally.
- An inclusive environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Subsidised canteen as well as break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
We just have one question. Are you in?