VF is looking for an Outbound Logistics Supervisor to manage the daily outbound logistics operations for all coalitions from specific VF DC’s in Europe.
You and your team will work closely with the customer service teams, Brand operation teams and the European Distribution Centres. You are the sparring partner for the Outbound Logistics Manager on different topics within your areas of expertise. You also collaborate with, engage and motivate a team of specialists.
Role and responsibilities
* People management of the Outbound specialists, focussing on daily outbound logistics operations.
* Coordinate with the team the outbound transportation flow from specific VF European Distribution centres to end customers.
* Collaborate with different brands, customer service teams, DC teams and external parties and operate as logistics support and point of escalation.
* Identify appropriate metrics for business purposes and ensure accurate and relevant reporting
* Organize and support different projects (DTC, B2C, …)
* Drive process optimizations and collaborate with the Outbound centre of expertise to implement and embed the changes.
* Participate in optimization and other Outbound specific projects
* Back-up for peers
* Experience and strong interest in logistics and transportation industry, becoming a reliable partner of the brands, outbound logistics manager and peers.
* Able to manage multiple objectives and priorities by involving the team.
* 10%-15% travel, mainly in Europe.
* Language skills: spoken and written English is a must, Dutch is a plus.