VF is looking for a Business Analyst Trainee Vans & Reef EMEA to be a primary data source for the manager of Business Analysis.
For over 50 years Vans has been about the people that have made the brand “Off The Wall”. The people that chose this simple canvas shoe and adopted it to express themselves creatively. At the end of the day it’s not only about the product, it’s what those products mean that make the difference – what they mean to those of us who design, manufacture, and market them, and what they mean to you, our Vans family, who affix our personality to your own.
What will you do?
As part of the Vans & Reef Finance Team you will be a primary data source for the Manager of Business Analysis, providing support for the FP&A activities.
You will assist in the yearly financial budget and monthly financial forecast process, periodic reporting and ad-hoc analysis on request of corporate management.
What you need to succeed?
* Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics degree
* Proficient in English, spoken as well as written
* Excellent Excel skills
* Passion for Vans and the lifestyle it represents
* Previous experience in FP&A in Wholesale/Retail multinational companies is a plus
What’s in it for you?
* Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand
* Join a multi brand, multi countries organization to drive you career forward
* International, fun yet challenging working culture