Timberland is currently looking for a CRM Specialist to join its teams based in Stabio, Switzerland.
The person we are looking for will be the Timberland EMEA CRM point of reference and will have the goal of reaching existing and prospective customers, understanding their spend and brand preference behavior, and become accountable to executing our CRM strategy. This position is responsible for developing CRM strategy across media channels and audience types to support goals to drive traffic, sales online and offline.
You will be developing, testing and rolling out a CRM strategy to help increase engagement and ultimate revenue in key CRM-led channels (Example: Email).
Reporting to the EMEA Digital Marketing lead, utilizes analytical techniques to identify customer segments and develop appropriate cross-channel programs and contact strategies that will increase customer loyalty, retention and revenue.
* Develop loyalty implementation plan to roll-out across European countries
* Manage CRM marketing budget and programs budgets
* Develop and maintain the customer segmentation: identify key customer segments, their value, and spend behavior
* Identify, evaluate and implement new CRM practices adding value to the business
* Consult and engage with stakeholders across VF on CRM topics
* Analyze program’s ROI and effectiveness KPI
* Lead the development and management of CRM database marketing analytics, including but not limited to: client profiling, segmentation & trending, etc.
* Develop relevant strategic customer reporting and manage preparation and distribution to key internal stakeholders
* Support the Digital Marketing lead with any project related activities and ad-hoc requests
BACKGROUND, EXPERIENCE & SOFT SKILLS:
* Degree in Marketing/ Related field; MBA preferred
* Minimum 5 years of proven experience in CRM marketing in multinational B2C environment
* Experience with CRM tools and Loyalty Programs
* Entrepreneurial, commercially minded and ability to proactively achieve success
* Solid email marketing, retention and loyalty program management experience, incl. multiple channels
* Understanding of relational consumer databases, prior use of related applications required
* Comfortable with analytics and understands how to read and prepare a business case
* Strong interpersonal, collaboration and leadership skills
* Experience working with multiple external agencies
* Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral – another language would be a plus